ADVERTISEMENT

The Truth about the Lincoln Memorial Incident

Its interesting that their 11 minute video didn't show the start of the whole encounter which was the teens being verbally assaulted by the BI group.
The initial video, which is what was being reported on, didn't include that encounter

In fact, it explicitly states they don't see any of this group even though they are present in a number of the videos made available.
Not at the time of publishing

2nd, it was very careful in the wording that the teen stood extremely close to the Indian, when in reality the teen stood where he had been and the Indian walked up and stood very close to him.
The teen was standing very close to the Indian. The article makes no claims about who was where first.

Then it reports the told story of the "build the wall" chants, even though we know from the video that it wasn't in the video. If you don't think its slanted and misleading then your bias has clearly warped your ability to think impartially.
The article only quotes Philips about the build the wall chants.

Confirmation bias lives deep in this one.
I am guilty of confirmation bias, as I chalk up ever non-sequitur or rambling yarn from radical dad as a symptom of his deteriorating mental capacity. I've been getting a lot of confirmation lately.

Reactions: 0rangeSlice
I am guilty of confirmation bias, as I chalk up ever non-sequitur or rambling yarn from radical dad as a symptom of his deteriorating mental capacity. I've been getting a lot of confirmation lately.

I think this is definitely the husband

Reactions: Medic007
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm starting to believe the schizophrenics are correct about the government implanting mind control chips in people's brains. This is robotic behavior.
Maybe she's a refugee from the CIA's months long LSD exposure.

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT