ADVERTISEMENT

The stupidity of American voter critical for passage of Obamacare

Popinski

Starter
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
OKC
I saw this on the Main Board and thought that I'd share it here. It won't come as a surprise to most on here, but it's pretty crazy to hear one of the Obamacare architects say this publically.

"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage," says the MIT economist who helped write Obamacare. "And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."

Linky

How dare he call us stupid!!!

I can't wait for Dance Moms to be on tonight. WOOHOOO!

Incredibly pathetic thing to say....what an arrogant prick! On the other hand it is hard to believe that someone connected to the most transparent administration ever would think that way. Sure this is okay with pilt, up and up's cab driving friend and his chick though.

This post was edited on 11/11 5:53 PM by windriverrange

This is absolutely some of the most insightful and troubling video to come to light. What is utterly remarkable is that he is right. The absolute stupidity and blissful ignorance of most "voters" are what they know they can always count on. This is a look behind the curtain and should cause a national outrage but will barely register a blip on the radar.
I have rarely ever wanted to reach through a screen and kick someones ass as badly as when I watch and listen to that arrogant turd explain how he deliberately distorted the truth to get what they wantd. There should be a penalty to pay for this betrayal but he cashed a 500K check and will be hailed as a conquering hero by the dumbasses that defend this administration.

And the stupid voters won't actually see this clip, or even understand it if they did see it.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by poke2001:
And the stupid voters won't actually see this clip, or even understand it if they did see it.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
LIV's don't want or care to see it, they just want to know what mama government is going to do for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT