ADVERTISEMENT

The Sound of Freedom movie

AC2020

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2020
Parts unknown
Based on a true story. You've gotta go see it.

If you think child trafficking in the sex trade is limited to Epstein Island, you're fooling yourself.

Also, it's been years since Epstein was imprisoned and still no release of the client list filled with celebrities, billionaires, and politicians, both Democrats and Republicans.

This is a real problem and we pretend it doesn't exist.

Also, why is CNN telling people to stay away from the movie?

We live in evil times.

F0h7AnuagAAZtht

Looking forward to seeing this. Looks interesting.

Sadly, one of the biggest players in the international sex trafficking game is our own military. If they did a documentary on some of the things going on around overseas bases, the American public would be shocked. Heck, historically there wasn't any sex trade industry in SE Asia in the early 1960's. I wonder why all that suddenly changed? And how so few people in this country have asked why.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Sadly, one of the biggest players in the international sex trafficking game is our own military. If they did a documentary on some of the things going on around overseas bases, the American public would be shocked. Heck, historically there wasn't any sex trade industry in SE Asia in the early 1960's. I wonder why all that suddenly changed? And how so few people in this country have asked why.
Keep on wondering son. You can do it. First step fer yer recovery would be to pull yer Mellon outta yer kiester. Good luck after passing my opinion along to yer mamma. 😁

Overseas bases? You see what just happened at Fort Pendleton?

Wow! Just read that. That's unfortunate.

Speaking of this topic, what's the overall opinion on Oklahoma's new battle against prostitution with HB 2054? Effective July 1st, not only is the act itself a felony but talking about it on the internet qualifies as well. This is a really interesting approach to fighting trafficking. Curious how libertarians feel about this.

Oklahoma now has the strictest laws in America in the fight against the oldest profession in the world. Even stronger than Texas.
I hope they're targeting trannys. Don't let my opinion upset you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT