ADVERTISEMENT

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

jkosu

Heisman Candidate
Apr 3, 2002
So is it still a “baseless, right-wing conspiracy theory” when Time Magazine reports it?

To the President, something felt amiss. “It was all very, very strange,” Trump said on Dec. 2. “Within days after the election, we witnessed an orchestrated effort to anoint the winner, even while many key states were still being counted.”

In a way, Trump was right.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs

Things like this used to get you kicked off Twitter

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
So is it still a “baseless, right-wing conspiracy theory” when Time Magazine reports it?

To the President, something felt amiss. “It was all very, very strange,” Trump said on Dec. 2. “Within days after the election, we witnessed an orchestrated effort to anoint the winner, even while many key states were still being counted.”

In a way, Trump was right.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs

Things like this used to get you kicked off Twitter
The article is still very one sided to support Biden's claim to a fair victory. I do think they are telling you how they did this. They are telling you that deals were struck. They are telling you that Trump supporters concerns are not being met and telling you how they justified it.

Oddly they make the claim that they were trying to protect the integrity of the election process, by destroying the integrity of the election process. Very interesting article.

In other words Democrats bribed and coerced corporations, courts and people of influence to turn a blind eye to mass voter fraud.

Reactions: squeak and AC2020
What is very difficult to understand in all of this.....if they really wanted to show Trump was a nut and his followers are Trump cult members then why not open the records and SHOW they were/are wrong. Why slow walk the vehicles by which they could prove Trump has been lying? Sensible people know why....

Reactions: iasooner1A
One has to ask...has anyone ever won both Florida and Ohio early in the evening and DIDN'T eke out a win nationally?
Also, Joe spent a year talking to 20 to 30 people a week, blithely confident of a certain favorable outcome for the Marxists.
The election was won for Crusty the clown the very minute our first Covid cases died in the states.

I'm channeling Ponca Dan by saying I may never vote again.
What's the fvcking point.

Still waiting for the knuckle dragging, white is right nationalists to begin shooting the crap out of DC.

Pretty sure they got the memo.
It was printed in 7 languages.

Reactions: iasooner1A
In other words Democrats bribed and coerced corporations, courts and people of influence to turn a blind eye to mass voter fraud.
Democrats yes- but include Repubs and anyone else whose bought off by global cabal deep
State- it's down to good verse evil - just a few naive liberals and conservatives that think most republicans are good. Need to wake the F up

Right and left will have to unite to defeat global elites that are in charge. Hate to tell the liberals they don't give a DAMn about them anymore than us conservatives

start by taking off the damn masks and get off your hands and knees- We have to take control back from DC my God

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
One has to ask...has anyone ever won both Florida and Ohio early in the evening and DIDN'T eke out a win nationally?
Also, Joe spent a year talking to 20 to 30 people a week, blithely confident of a certain favorable outcome for the Marxists.
The election was won for Crusty the clown the very minute our first Covid cases died in the states.

I'm channeling Ponca Dan by saying I may never vote again.
What's the fvcking point.
Not the right attitude- that's what they want. It's what the blank are we going to do about it. Stay tuned- sadly everything gets monitored these days. A few thousand corrupt criminals are running smack dab over us and shoving our faces in the dirt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT