ADVERTISEMENT

The Queen passes

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
All of the fake news virtue signaling, people sobbing, 24/7 news cycle covering it- why?

How horrible is the UK at the end of her rein? How many knew if the corrupt and child trafficking history of the family? Freemasonry, trans, illegal taking over by ME immigrants, abolishment of 2A etc?

I'd equate it to the fake virtue signaling of Neocon POS John McCain- RIP to either of them? Not from people who know how horrible these people are

All of the fake news virtue signaling, people sobbing, 24/7 news cycle covering it- why?

How horrible is the UK at the end of her rein? How many knew if the corrupt and child trafficking history of the family? Freemasonry, trans, illegal taking over by ME immigrants, abolishment of 2A etc?

I'd equate it to the fake virtue signaling of Neocon POS John McCain- RIP to either of them? Not from people who know how horrible these people are
You, sir, have no honor.

May God grant eternal rest to the late Queen and may God bless the new King. And may our special relationship with the United Kingdom continue and prosper.

Queen Elizabeth was symbol of resistance against Nazis

You, sir, have no honor.

May God grant eternal rest to the late Queen and may God bless the new King. And may our special relationship with the United Kingdom continue and prosper.

Elon Musk's Money could have solved World Hunger, how many people could the money from the Queens Crown Jewels feed? Her Property? Did children during her reign go hungry while she was sitting on the throne eating whatever she wanted whenever she wanted it brought to her by servants?
Libtards sure are hypocrites, and GrOoMeRs.

Reactions: Corndog2021
You, sir, have no honor.

If her fortune was really worth trillions- what she could have done with that instead of hoarding it and turning the UK into a shithole- those celebrating her And/or George POS Floyd are useless idiots

Elon Musk's Money could have solved World Hunger, how many people could the money from the Queens Crown Jewels feed? Her Property? Did children during her reign go hungry while she was sitting on the throne eating whatever she wanted whenever she wanted it brought to her by servants?
Libtards sure are hypocrites, and GrOoMeRs.
The 1 % runs this world.

Reactions: Corndog2021
If her fortune was really worth trillions- what she could have done with that instead of hoarding it and turning the UK into a shithole- those celebrating her And/or George POS Floyd are useless idiots
What kind of power does a figurehead monarch have that can turn a country into a sh!thole? I’ll take your rambling non sequiturs off the air.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT