ADVERTISEMENT

The Other Shoe...

SpyGate-600-LI.jpg

Double trouble

That’s what I meant. I want to listen to you talk to your dog.

Back in the late 70's in Dallas, my friends gave me an LP on how to speak "Mandarin Chinese" as I was very
late-night fluent. I have long since retired from bi-lingualistic discourse, but enjoy doganese, since our poodle is sofa king much smarter than the TDS screechers on this board.

Back in the late 70's in Dallas, my friends gave me an LP on how to speak "Mandarin Chinese" as I was very
late-night fluent. I have long since retired from bi-lingualistic discourse, but enjoy doganese, since our poodle is sofa king much smarter than the TDS screechers on this board.
Probably much smarter while asleep, too.

Reactions: iasooner1
Speaking of obstruction of justice...

And collusion.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...ry-clinton-emails-found-in-obama-white-house/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT