ADVERTISEMENT

The Most Moral Military In The World Boasts It Only Murders Four Innocents For Every Member Of Hamas

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
So this must have been a mistake. The most moral military in the world would never deliberately target a school and murder 22 innocents just to kill one Hamas. This has to be Hamas’ fault, victimizing the most moral military in the world once again. Poor Israel, such a victim, always the victim.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
So this must have been a mistake. The most moral military in the world would never deliberately target a school and murder 22 innocents just to kill one Hamas. This has to be Hamas’ fault, victimizing the most moral military in the world once again. Poor Israel, such a victim, always the victim.

Seems to me you are presenting the Hamas supporting Palestinians as the victim. Oh well supporting terrorist groups comes with consequences.

Seems to me you are presenting the Hamas supporting Palestinians as the victim. Oh well supporting terrorist groups comes with consequences.
I think you are right about that. I fear those that support Israeli terrorism, which includes the majority of Israelis, will come to find it applies to them as well.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I think you are right about that. I fear those that support Israeli terrorism, which includes the majority of Israelis, will come to find it applies to them as well.
Terrorism has already come to Israel or have you forgotten October 7th?

Terrorism has already come to Israel or have you forgotten October 7th?
No, how could I forget Oct 7? That’s the day history began. If Iran is true to its word that it will rain missiles onto Israel if Israel attacks it again Oct 7 may feel like a side show. I don’t want that to happen. Do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
No, how could I forget Oct 7? That’s the day history began. If Iran is true to its word that it will rain missiles onto Israel if Israel attacks it again Oct 7 may feel like a side show. I don’t want that to happen. Do you?
Iran, through it's proxies has been raining thousands of missiles into Israel for years, it was only after the October 7th attack Israel started fighting back. Yet you blame Israel. SMFH.
I support ending the threat from Iran, whether that is accomplished with hostilities or diplomatic efforts. We've tried diplomatic efforts and we see how tragically they have failed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT