ADVERTISEMENT

The Most Moral Military In History Would Never Do That

Would it? Oh, I forgot, it’s moral because “Hamas!”

Gz2omy.gif

Would it? Oh, I forgot, it’s moral because “Hamas!”

Someone who develops propaganda or spreads it professionally is a propagandist.

Someone who spreads it naively, thinking it’s not propaganda, is a dupe or useful idiot.

Someone who spreads it simply to cause trouble, and doesn’t care whether it is true, is a troll.

Someone who believes it and wants to spread it is, I guess, a true believer.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Someone who develops propaganda or spreads it professionally is a propagandist.

Someone who spreads it naively, thinking it’s not propaganda, is a dupe or useful idiot.

Someone who spreads it simply to cause trouble, and doesn’t care whether it is true, is a troll.

Someone who believes it and wants to spread it is, I guess, a true believer.
Getting back on topic, do you think this happened? Think carefully. When it comes to IDF atrocities Israel has a well oiled tactic of deny, deny, deny until denial is no longer possible, usually a few weeks or months after it happened, and then it quietly admits that yeah, maybe they did it after all, but anyone who criticizes them for the atrocity is an anti-Semite, and if that fails to shut up the critics it pulls out the big gun, the trump card: Hamas!

• Haha
Getting back on topic, do you think this happened? Think carefully. When it comes to IDF atrocities Israel has a well oiled tactic of deny, deny, deny until denial is no longer possible, usually a few weeks or months after it happened, and then it quietly admits that yeah, maybe they did it after all, but anyone who criticizes them for the atrocity is an anti-Semite, and if that fails to shut up the critics it pulls out the big gun, the trump card: Hamas!
Anything reported by a known propaganda outlet should taken with a grain of salt.

Getting back on topic, do you think Israeli snipers shot civilians as they fled?
Innocent civilians? Nope nor do I believe anything Al Jazeera reports on this conflict. I do find it hilarious you swallow and spread anything you can find negative about Israel, while you demand absolute proof of anything negative about the Palestinians.

Innocent civilians? Nope nor do I believe anything Al Jazeera reports on this conflict. I do find it hilarious you swallow and spread anything you can find negative about Israel, while you demand absolute proof of anything negative about the Palestinians.
Staying on topic I wonder how long Israel will take until it finally says that yeah maybe its snipers did shoot civilians who were fleeing as they had been ordered. A couple of months? When the admission is forthcoming what are the odds Israel will say “But Hamas!”

• Haha
Staying on topic I wonder how long Israel will take until it finally says that yeah maybe its snipers did shoot civilians who were fleeing as they had been ordered. A couple of months? When the admission is forthcoming what are the odds Israel will say “But Hamas!”
Saw where Israel targeted and killed a Hamas military commander yesterday. All the Palestinian friendly press can report is how many Palestinian civilians were killed, something like 70 to 100. My reaction, that's a shame, maybe they should think about keeping Hamas leaders out of civilian areas.

Saw where Israel targeted and killed a Hamas military commander yesterday. All the Palestinian friendly press can report is how many Palestinian civilians were killed, something like 70 to 100. My reaction, that's a shame, maybe they should think about keeping Hamas leaders out of civilian areas.
I wonder if there is a ratio of civilians killed per individual “Hamas military commander” that you would find to be exorbitant. 70-100/1 and it evokes “that’s a shame” from you. Is there a number where even Bearcat says that’s too many?

• Haha
I wonder if there is a ratio of civilians killed per individual “Hamas military commander” that you would find to be exorbitant. 70-100/1 and it evokes “that’s a shame” from you. Is there a number where even Bearcat says that’s too many?
I keep wondering how many it takes for the Palestinians to change their ways and decide to live in peace.

I keep wondering how many it takes for the Palestinians to change their ways and decide to live in peace.
I don’t know if Palestinians will ever become the submissive sheep you and Israel want them to be. In the meantime is there a ratio of dead civilians per Hamas military commander (as defined by Israel, of course) that even you would find excessive? On second thought I realize there is no number you would say is excessive. You’re on record as saying Israel should kill as many as it takes even if killing every last Palestinian is what it takes. So of course there is no number that would alarm you.

I don’t know if Palestinians will ever become the submissive sheep you and Israel want them to be. In the meantime is there a ratio of dead civilians per Hamas military commander (as defined by Israel, of course) that even you would find excessive? On second thought I realize there is no number you would say is excessive. You’re on record as saying Israel should kill as many as it takes even if killing every last Palestinian is what it takes. So of course there is no number that would alarm you.
Living in peace is equal to being a submissive sheep? SMFH

War is distasteful, violent and causes great human suffering. That's why war should be avoided but there are times when there is no choice but to start a war. In that event, the side that starts the war can not cry about the suffering they expereince as a result of their decision. The Palestinians started it and they will be the ones to decide when it's over. Then the victors will decide the terms. Sucks for the Palestinians but that's the cold hard reality.

Living in peace is equal to being a submissive sheep? SMFH

War is distasteful, violent and causes great human suffering. That's why war should be avoided but there are times when there is no choice but to start a war. In that event, the side that starts the war can not cry about the suffering they expereince as a result of their decision. The Palestinians started it and they will be the ones to decide when it's over. Then the victors will decide the terms. Sucks for the Palestinians but that's the cold hard reality.
Yes, Bearcat, living peacefully while being submitted to an apartheid state is akin to living like sheep. I realize if you were submitted to living in an apartheid state you would meekly acquiesce, probably even become a collaborator. But most people have trouble accepting those conditions and look at people like you as if you’ve lost your mind.

I realize if you were submitted to living in an apartheid state you would meekly acquiesce, probably even become a collaborator.
If you had lived in Gaza before the Gazans started the war, would you have even voted in local elections so as to keep terrorists out of the government? Your history on this board says “no”.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Yes, Bearcat, living peacefully while being submitted to an apartheid state is akin to living like sheep. I realize if you were submitted to living in an apartheid state you would meekly acquiesce, probably even become a collaborator. But most people have trouble accepting those conditions and look at people like you as if you’ve lost your mind.

Actions have consequences. If you don't like the consequences change your actions or expect the same consequences.

If you had lived in Gaza before the Gazans started the war, would you have even voted in local elections so as to keep terrorists out of the government? Your history on this board says “no”.
No, I would not have voted. But as Menachem Begin, founder of the far right Likud Party of Israel said he would do if he were a Palestinian instead of an Israeli, I probably would have become a resistance fighter (terrorist in Israeli terms) because I would refuse to submit to apartheid. Hell, you’re Billy Badass! We *know* you’d be a terrorist before you’d submit! That’s what being Billy Badass is all about!

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Actions have consequences. If you don't like the consequences change your actions or expect the same consequences.
Truer words you have never spoken! Actions have consequences, and often they are unintended consequences. Hamas is learning that the hard way. Israel is setting itself up to learn it the hard way, too. If Netanyahu & Company continue with their current actions the unintended (and unexpected) consequences may land on their heads like a ton of bricks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT