ADVERTISEMENT

The mass media (this is scary)

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
It’s hard to do, but if you emerse yourself in the news media, you can see that many of the mainstream news outlets - from CNN to MSNBC, from CBS to ABC and NBC, from the New York Times to the Washington Post to other newspapers - use the EXACT SAME TERMINOLOGY/phrasing - when reporting stories. It’s like they have the same script that they are given to spread out to the American masses.

It’s akin to what the Nazis did when they gained power in Germany in the early 1930s - repeat the same message over and over and over and people will actually believe it. Look it up.

The phrase used by the media to describe Jan. 6 was “one of the darkest days in American history.” Look it up. EVERY media outlet was calling it THAT EXACT SAME THING! Look it up!

The phrase used to describe the ”fear” the Democrats had during that incident was categorically called “a harrowing account.” EVERY SINGLE LIBERAL ACCOUNT! Look it up!!!

Then, the phrase used when describe Trump‘s claim of voter fraud in the election “Donald Trump’s lie that the election was stolen.” EVERY SINGLE LIBERAL MEDIA ACCOUNT!!! LOOK IT UP!!!!

They get press releases for most stories.

Some of this is scary. Some of this is day to day stuff.

Most of it is managed by the same people that handle advertising/brands.

The more concerning part for everyone is that this is not volunteer work by any means. Sometimes they pay more than the biggest brands. 🤷🏽‍♂️

It’s hard to do, but if you emerse yourself in the news media, you can see that many of the mainstream news outlets - from CNN to MSNBC, from CBS to ABC and NBC, from the New York Times to the Washington Post to other newspapers - use the EXACT SAME TERMINOLOGY/phrasing - when reporting stories. It’s like they have the same script that they are given to spread out to the American masses.

It’s akin to what the Nazis did when they gained power in Germany in the early 1930s -

God dam almighty my man. How I didn't start this thread is beyond me. My thoughts exactly. A thousand likes brother. 👍

They get press releases for most stories.

Some of this is scary. Some of this is day to day stuff.

Most of it is managed by the same people that handle advertising/brands.

The more concerning part for everyone is that this is not volunteer work by any means. Sometimes they pay more than the biggest brands. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Press release???? You think CBS and CNN and the New York Times gets their stuff off the wire (likely, the Associated Press). Those outlets provide the stuff that goes out on the wire! (along with the AP)

I think it has been common knowledge that the DNC and the media coordinate their daily talking points and buzz words.

There is plenty of videos out there showing media and politicians regurgitating the exact same thing on a daily basis. It is so absurdly predictable it has become comedy.
You should link to one of those videos...

I know this would be too painful for you but Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingram show these videos all the time. They showed some tonight.

But since you want a link here you go.

I remember a time when conservatives tried to compete on ideas. I think Obama broke American Conservatism, how else to explain the persistent whining and crying about how the game is rigged instead off actually trying to articulate a real message. Trump is just the icing on the GOP fail cake. Congrats on what you have become fellas.

I remember a time when conservatives tried to compete on ideas. I think Obama broke American Conservatism, how else to explain the persistent whining and crying about how the game is rigged instead off actually trying to articulate a real message. Trump is just the icing on the GOP fail cake. Congrats on what you have become fellas.
So the corrupt media and Democrat party collude to rig the game but you want conservatives to just suck it up and eat the shit being forced down their throats. F that. The only way to stop the unethical left is through exposure.

The more Latinos and Blacks learn about the policies and actions of Democrats and the left the more they flee. The public flogging coming this November for Democrats is going to epic.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
So the corrupt media and Democrat party collude to rig the game but you want conservatives to just suck it up and eat the shit being forced down their throats.
Pretty much. Just like there is no benefit to Dems pitching about talk radio, Sinclair Media, the Koch brothers, etc...

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Barry didn't break anything but the Democrat Party, Dodge. I know you live with your head in your ass, but the rest of us see that absolute failure that is Democrat leadership.

Pretty much. Just like there is no benefit to Dems pitching about talk radio, Sinclair Media, the Koch brothers, etc...
No one cares about about the Koch Brothers, most conservatives have moved past their big business, establishment agenda, I have never paid attention Sinclair Media, don't know anyone who does, but apparently they really get under liberals skin.

Talk radio at least gives the listener the choice of liking or believing or not liking or believing what they deliver but conservative radio really upsets the people trying to control all media and force bullshit talking points and false narratives down everyone's throat without hearing a different perspective.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
No one cares about about the Koch Brothers, most conservatives have moved past their big business, establishment agenda, I have never paid attention Sinclair Media, don't know anyone who does, but apparently they really get under liberals skin.

Talk radio at least gives the listener the choice of liking or believing or not liking or believing what they deliver but conservative radio really upsets the people trying to control all media and force bullshit talking points and false narratives down everyone's throat without hearing a different perspective.

“No one cares about the Koch Brothers” lol

carry on

• Haha
“No one cares about the Koch Brothers” lol

carry on
They spend a lot of money on big business interests. America first conservatives are not down with their agenda but please keep thinking they are the political entity that liberals have to focus on. America first conservatives are interested in an entirely different agenda.

It's amazing how clueless liberals are on what is going on in politics. But when you have a leader as popular as Joe Biden it's easy to see how they could have a false sense of confidence.

The fact that you don't realize how much Sinclair is in your day-to-day life, that you dismiss Koch's influence, etc are indicators of how well they have done to exert influence behind the scenes. Whatever.

lol funny from a glass jaw bitch like yourself.

• Love
The fact that you don't realize how much Sinclair is in your day-to-day life, that you dismiss Koch's influence, etc are indicators of how well they have done to exert influence behind the scenes. Whatever.
Yet, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, Wash Post and countless others are legitimate and have not influenced the woke mob.

Right on cue the hypocrites pounce.

Yet, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, Wash Post and countless others are legitimate and have not influenced the woke mob.

Right on cue the hypocrites pounce.
Can you point out where I defended "CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, Wash Post and countless others"?

lol funny from a glass jaw bitch like yourself.
Look @GlassJoe - you will address me as @Mr. Sandman or not at all.

Glass_Joe2.png
FileMr.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT