ADVERTISEMENT

The marketing plan of deeming conservatives racist is...

JonnyVito

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2008
both brilliant and absolutely disgusting but I have to tip my cap to the demorats on how well they have executed this scam. Basically voting against them means you hate POC. I have never voted on something thinking man this will keep the POC down. Their whole party has been brain washed on this though and its amazing how many in CA whole heartily think this is fact.

both brilliant and absolutely disgusting but I have to tip my cap to the demorats on how well they have executed this scam. Basically voting against them means you hate POC. I have never voted on something thinking man this will keep the POC down. Their whole party has been brain washed on this though and its amazing how many in CA whole heartily think this is fact.
Radical left try to strap the racism card to their chests so they receive little resistance. For example doubling the minimum wage during a pandemic/struggling economy would be deemed crazy by anyone with common sense.......but if you say we are combatting systemic racism......it makes it more difficult to call them wack jobs.

It’s brilliant and it’s working. Some many are scared to speak up because who wants to labeled a racist especially if aren’t a racist. How to do combat 50% of a population that just eats this up. It’s like because I am from Oklahoma then I must be a racist because we didn’t vote for Obama.

Reactions: Mr.OSU
Obama was an economic and foreign policy failure. Punch drunk whites kept Obama's approval rating at a reasonable level at Gallup. Punch drunk whites had a fear of being tagged racist.
Yep, faux white guilt is as destructive and detrimental to society as Bull Conner grade racism.
The universities are churning out millions of woke morons.
It's a pisser.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT