ADVERTISEMENT

The Mandalorian

Are you saying she's not dead? Maybe I missed something. I do know that IMDB shows her as appearing in only 1 episode.

Well, I dunno... maybe.

I need to rewatch the end. I also looked at IMDb and saw the one episode credit. I could easily be confused.

I’m on a plane right now and I didn’t download the episode before taking off so I can’t check until later today.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Well, I dunno... maybe.

I need to rewatch the end. I also looked at IMDb and saw the one episode credit. I could easily be confused.

I’m on a plane right now and I didn’t download the episode before taking off so I can’t check until later today.

Looked up the plot.

There’s a final shot of some mysterious person approaching Fennec’s body and kneeling down beside her, but we don’t see who it is or what happens next. The credits role and we’re left to wonder until next Friday.

I guess there is no reason for that scene unless she is either still alive, or going to be brought back to life. So, we can assume that she will be back next season.

Looked up the plot.

There’s a final shot of some mysterious person approaching Fennec’s body and kneeling down beside her, but we don’t see who it is or what happens next. The credits role and we’re left to wonder until next Friday.

I guess there is no reason for that scene unless she is either still alive, or going to be brought back to life. So, we can assume that she will be back next season.

Speculation is that "mysterious person" may be.....wait for it....

Boba Fett.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Very interesting. I'm dubious. My understanding is that the Mandalorian takes place after the events of ROTJ. BF got eaten by the Sarlacc in TESB.

There is a (now) non-canon story from the expanded universe about how BF escaped the Sarlacc.

The speculation is Jon Favreau is gonna make that Star Wars canon with this show at some point.

I’m also dubious, but would love that.

It seems like they are full fledged Mandalorians whereas he is foundling that has not become a full Mandalorian yet. Also I don't think most of the other Mandos are bounty hunters, just the main character. Bounty hunting isn't something the majority of Mandalorians would do but they have been reduced to it because of their rebellion against the Empire.

Are the other mando's human in appearance? It sounds like he was adopted by the mados, and they accept him as one, but he is a human. Also, the guild treats him as some bad ass, while it seems like he is one of the weaker Mandos, due to only one of them being on the surface at a time. They don't know about the rest until they have to save him.

There is chatter that there is some sound effects that match up with BF from the earlier Star Wars films also on the mysterious character

The speculation is Jon Favreau is gonna make that Star Wars canon with this show at some point

Did he have to formally ask that douchebag Rian Johnson if it was ok to stray from his ‘let’s F everything up’ vendetta?

Are the other mando's human in appearance? It sounds like he was adopted by the mados, and they accept him as one, but he is a human. Also, the guild treats him as some bad ass, while it seems like he is one of the weaker Mandos, due to only one of them being on the surface at a time. They don't know about the rest until they have to save him.
Yes, they are human.

So basically these are all stand alone adventures. Not really a story line type of thing?

So basically these are all stand alone adventures. Not really a story line type of thing?

Not really. The plot of Baby Yoda being hunted has been consistent throughout. In addition, the female mercenary is cast in 2 more episodes this season, so she will return to the story soon.

With that said, it does appear that they are going for more of an isolated episode vibe, which might draw in viewers who haven't been tuned in since the beginning.

Episode 6 was better than all of the previous 5 combined.
I kept quite for fear of being roasted but I was very meh about this series until episode 6. It sucked me back in and I was about to drop this until it was all over and then just binge it. I definitely wasn't one willing to stay up till midnight to make sure I watched it.

I kept quite for fear of being roasted but I was very meh about this series until episode 6. It sucked me back in and I was about to drop this until it was all over and then just binge it. I definitely wasn't one willing to stay up till midnight to make sure I watched it.

I’m with JV.

Rest of the fam loves it, probably because of baby yoda. I was meh until last episode. Much, much better.

I confess, I laughed out loud to BY’s reaction to the droid getting taken out.

I’m with JV.

Rest of the fam loves it, probably because of baby yoda. I was meh until last episode. Much, much better.

I confess, I laughed out loud to BY’s reaction to the droid getting taken out.

I thought it was pretty good. I think I would have liked it better if he had killed the 3 traitors. Now they know about BY, and that could be a future issue it seems.

Also, what's up with the Tie Fighters destroying the station no questions asked? Seems kind of evil.

Also, what's up with the Tie Fighters destroying the station no questions asked? Seems kind of evil.

You mean x-wings? They had a tracker for escaped prisoner and must have thought the station gave a green light to spring him but I agree seems like they would have sent a message to the station and given a chance to give him up before wiping it out.

I understood the tracker part. but, what if there were 1000 innocents on board.

You mean x-wings? They had a tracker for escaped prisoner and must have thought the station gave a green light to spring him but I agree seems like they would have sent a message to the station and given a chance to give him up before wiping it out.

They saw the gunship launching. Self defense MoFers. Republic probably didn’t trust the outlying systems much in the post Empire chaos.

They saw the gunship launching. Self defense MoFers. Republic probably didn’t trust the outlying systems much in the post Empire chaos.
Oh ya forgot about the gun ship launching. Well that solves it for me.

Reactions: The Duke
Episode 7 being released tomorrow night (Wednesday) instead of waiting til Friday.

Haven't watched but apparently has huge cliff hanger for next week's finale...

Doubt it.

Favreau has a ton more stroke at Disney than Rian.

Iron Man. Jungle Book. Lion King. Etc.
Favreau is a God at Disney and for good reason as you mentioned some big winners ($$$) for their bottom line.

Got a chance to work with some of the Marvel folks when working on some RunDisney initiatives and they say he's pretty kick ass to work with., He's been a Exec Producer on just about every Avengers movie that came out on top of doing the Iron Man flicks. Would love to get a chance to pick his brain.

Honestly, they should hand over the keys to Star Wars over to him at this point. I would guess they will make at least 3-4 more theatrical releases in the next 10-12 years. He can handle it.

Favreau is a God at Disney and for good reason as you mentioned some big winners ($$$) for their bottom line.

Got a chance to work with some of the Marvel folks when working on some RunDisney initiatives and they say he's pretty kick ass to work with., He's been a Exec Producer on just about every Avengers movie that came out on top of doing the Iron Man flicks. Would love to get a chance to pick his brain.

Honestly, they should hand over the keys to Star Wars over to him at this point. I would guess they will make at least 3-4 more theatrical releases in the next 10-12 years. He can handle it.

It's amazing far he has come from "Swingers" in 1996.

I still love...LOVE...that movie, but from there to where he is now is NUTS.

Awesome episode! 2nd favorite of the season to last week's.

Is Kuiil dead? I was waiting for baby Yoda to take those guys out.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Pumped for the finale this week.

You guys think we get new episodes next fall?

I feel like Disney+ can’t let this show be on hiatus too long

Reactions: MegaPoke
Pumped for the finale this week.

You guys think we get new episodes next fall?

I feel like Disney+ can’t let this show be on hiatus too long
I'd have to think they'd have the go-ahead to film a few seasons at a time especially with how they have scheduled the releases of the episodes.

They've already been filming season 2 for a few months, think we get the release around the same time we got it this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT