ADVERTISEMENT

The Mandalorian

Disney Director James Gunn:

148431041_10158420737653271_3334421469166205105_o.jpg
Yea, I can't believe they reinstated him.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
My guess. She was already prob skating on thin ice. In a world of social media, you have to be guarded. Right or wrong there isn’t much good when it comes to making political statements on social media. Take a micheal Jordan approach back in the day.

My guess. She was already prob skating on thin ice. In a world of social media, you have to be guarded. Right or wrong there isn’t much good when it comes to making political statements on social media. Take a micheal Jordan approach back in the day.

Unless political statements lean left and slam the greatest nation on earth. Then it’s cool because, you know.... Nazi Germany is America.

Unless political statements lean left and slam the greatest nation on earth. Then it’s cool because, you know.... Nazi Germany is America.
It’s not good either way. Thing is no one gives a shit about anyone else’s political views. Like I said there pretty much only downside to that shit.

Thoughts on season 3?

Some fun moments but overall I was disappointed.
I'm still scratching my head at the Jack Black, Christopher Lloyd and Lizzo episode. What a waste of talent to write such a weak script and make such limited use of them. They could have made much better use of them with a stronger and relevant story line.

I'm still scratching my head at the Jack Black, Christopher Lloyd and Lizzo episode. What a waste of talent to write such a weak script and make such limited use of them. They could have made much better use of them with a stronger and relevant story line.

Agreed.

The last two episodes had at least one or two huge plot holes.

The Corsuscant episode proved to add very little to the story line - the necessary plot points could have been covered in just a few minutes of an episode.

Several things that seemed potentially significant got minimal treatment.

What was the deal with the pirates and why did Moff Gideon care about Navarro?

The scene with the new republic X wing pilot and Tim Meadows was over dramatic, especially given the lack of explanation for why Navarro was significant to the empire remnant.

And the finale tried very hard to give the impression that it may serve as the series finale.

It seemed to me like they either didn’t know what direction they wanted to take the show this season or changed their mind at least once during season filming.

Edit to fix my inability to remember Tim Meadows’ name 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
I’m not going to lie, I’m pretty upset they never put out a warning or anything that Boba Fett was required watching. I knew Mando was in it, but thought it was just a cameo. That’s kind of bullish!t to have very very important details to this story in a completely different show. I was very confused during the first two episodes to say the least. Not sure if I want to watch it anymore especially w the weak reviews.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT