ADVERTISEMENT

The Left Preaches, but Doesn’t Practice, Diversity

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

No surprise really.....am sure the media will be all over this soon!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

No surprise really.....am sure the media will be all over this soon!
Are you saying the better educated and successful you are, the more likely you are to be a Democrat? Sounds like that is what you are saying. Is that what you meant to say?

Are you saying the better educated and successful you are, the more likely you are to be a Democrat? Sounds like that is what you are saying. Is that what you meant to say?
Is it a weird paradox being the party of both the poorest and the richest and not of the middle class?

Is it a weird paradox being the party of both the poorest and the richest and not of the middle class?
That is an interesting shift in electoral politics over the past decade or so. I would say it is a toss-up right now which is a major move for the GOP. I thought this was a decent discussion on the topic:

That is an interesting shift in electoral politics over the past decade or so. I would say it is a toss-up right now which is a major move for the GOP. I thought this was a decent discussion on the topic:

That's a fascinating article. I don't know when I've seen anything miss the point as much as this. Apparently Democrats think saying the right words are all it will take to recapture middle class acceptance. The problem is words are no longer enough. The middle class has watched as their real wealth has been detroyed by Democrat policies. Maybe the Democrats can fool some of them with their progressive rhetoric. But I think in general the middle class has caught onto the Democrat bait and switch. It wil be an entirely wasted $7 million. But I suppose the grifters who run the program will sift off a sizeable chunk for themselves. That's probably what the whole "program" is intended to do in the first place.

A lot of young people, both left and right, think they are fighting for a cause by posting outrage on social media. Very few would take the time, for example, to work 10-20 hours a month in a homeless shelter or donate money.

Edit, a lot of people in general

Last edited:
A lot of young people, both left and right, think they are fighting for a cause by posting outrage on social media. Very few would take the time, for example, to work 10-20 hours a month in a homeless shelter or donate money.

Wife and I used to volunteer to some of the area poor communities. After a while it became more of a frustration than anything. People would bitch they were not being handed top shelf items and didn't appreciate a damn thing. They become entitled and always demanded more and more. It was then that I realized our effort to help were doing more to perpetuate the problem than solving it. Instead of providing handouts they should be provided ways to earn the meals they are handed out. They can contribute to the community just as anyone else can. Human beings need a sense of purpose, without it they destroy themselves.

Wife and I used to volunteer to some of the area poor communities. After a while it became more of a frustration than anything. People would bitch they were not being handed top shelf items and didn't appreciate a damn thing. They become entitled and always demanded more and more. It was then that I realized our effort to help were doing more to perpetuate the problem than solving it. Instead of providing handouts they should be provided ways to earn the meals they are handed out. They can contribute to the community just as anyone else can. Human beings need a sense of purpose, without it they destroy themselves.
Yep, they don’t put up “don’t feed the animals” signs in parks for no reason.

IF they do it's on the gram for hearts....

I struggled working at the Tampa Food Bank (Feeding Tampa Bay). I carried free groceries into cars nicer than what I drive, and I have a 6 figure salary. Its sad, but I've lost sympathy for the 'poor' when they come into the food bank with thousands of dollars in tattoos, gold grillz and driving a Lexus with Gold rims and spinners. At some point your life is a reflection of your decisions.

I struggled working at the Tampa Food Bank (Feeding Tampa Bay). I carried free groceries into cars nicer than what I drive, and I have a 6 figure salary. Its sad, but I've lost sympathy for the 'poor' when they come into the food bank with thousands of dollars in tattoos, gold grillz and driving a Lexus with Gold rims and spinners. At some point your life is a reflection of your decisions.
Joe's reflection. Ain't hard to figure out.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT