ADVERTISEMENT

The Left and violence

Can you please elaborate on this?

elaborate?
what else do i need to say?

people that believe ford can’t believe the president would mock a victim of whatever she was claiming to be a victim of

this holder go low kick them is the same stupid stuff

Reactions: NZ Poke
elaborate?
what else do i need to say?

people that believe ford can’t believe the president would mock a victim of whatever she was claiming to be a victim of

this holder go low kick them is the same stupid stuff

Did you support trump mocking ford?

Do you support all the stupid shit the left does?

See how stupid that argument is?

This realization should cut out 99% of the shit you post.

7099.jpg

ford wanted to do the dance
she gets to wear the hat

i don’t care what trump says anymore than i care about what eric holder says

i do want holder held accountable for his participation in the de facto coup

When you read that with the knowledge we have now, it's plain as day is either
  1. A clueless muter****a, or
  2. As guilty as the other evil-doers.

kinda think this is the same type outrage libtards get when trump mocks their smear girl

i’m more shocked that i would mistake the former attorney general of the united states for a community organizer than by what he said
What stands out to me is that a former USAG is speaking in a venue like this. Listen to the applause. Are there like 10 people in the room? Reminds me of the average “I’m with her” rally during the campaign.

Dan Bongino lol

Dipshit, there is a picture of the damage and a picture of the note quoted. This isn't an editorial you simple fool. Are you suggesting this did not happen and that the note did not say this(?):

“The U.S. government has established concentration camps around the country for Latino people, shamelessly murdering black people, and continues its war machine that has slaughtered Muslim people with impunity for decades.”

“Our attack is merely a beginning. We are not passive, we are not civil, and we will not apologize. Those of good conscience and clear mind know this state of oppression cannot remain. The US fascist political system is one of the most savage institutions in history and we will combat it relentlessly until all are free of American barbarism”

I think you ought to start up a local chapter and see how blocking off some downtown streets works out for you.

Reactions: windriverrange
Dipshit, there is a picture of the damage and a picture of the note quoted. This isn't an editorial you simple fool. Are you suggesting this did not happen and that the note did not say this(?):

“The U.S. government has established concentration camps around the country for Latino people, shamelessly murdering black people, and continues its war machine that has slaughtered Muslim people with impunity for decades.”

“Our attack is merely a beginning. We are not passive, we are not civil, and we will not apologize. Those of good conscience and clear mind know this state of oppression cannot remain. The US fascist political system is one of the most savage institutions in history and we will combat it relentlessly until all are free of American barbarism”

I think you ought to start up a local chapter and see how blocking off some downtown streets works out for you.

Did you read what they wrote about Democrats lol

Those Antifa's and leftist mobs are destroying Portland and Portland officials let them do so without consequence. Portland is reaping what it sows.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
A story from my youth:

When I was 8 or 9 years old my Dad sold houses. He had a crusty old nightwatchman working for him. The old guy was driving down the highway slowly like old men did/do. Some yahoo didn't like it and forced him off the road. The yahoo got out of his car and came to the old man's car and placed his hands on the window sill and threatened to pull the old man out of the car and whip his butt. The old man grabbed a ball peen hammer beside him and double tapped the yahoo on both hands and drove away. My Dad asked him what the yahoo did. The old man said he saw the yahoo in the rear view mirror dancing a jig holding and shaking both hands.

When I was ~17 a guy on a motorcycle didn't like the way I was driving and pulled up beside me on the passenger side and started giving me some lip. Bad mistake on his part. When I swerved at him he just about went down trying to get out of the way. Needless to say he didn't want to visit with me anymore.

Reactions: imprimis
When I was ~17 a guy on a motorcycle didn't like the way I was driving and pulled up beside me on the passenger side and started giving me some lip. Bad mistake on his part. When I swerved at him he just about went down trying to get out of the way. Needless to say he didn't want to visit with me anymore.
Those were the good old days. Now they would just shoot you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT