ADVERTISEMENT

The key thing about tonight’s debate...

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
This debate hurt Biden a lot more than it hurt Trump and here’s the reason why:

Trump came off as being, well, like what we know Trump is: a rude, pompous egomaniac. Even those who support him know that. So he was what he is.

Meanwhile, Biden played right into Trump’s game plan. Instead of being the one who stayed cool and looked presidential, Biden stooped down to Trumps level and started name-calling and interrupting and smirking.

It was comparable to a basketball game where one team likes to run and the other plays a half court game plan. The team that gets the game to the pace they want generally wins. And tonight Trump got Biden to play the Trump style.

Nah I have an "idea" keep your money. You might need it for the next exile for you and the family. I don't have any "idea" why you might have to leave again though.
Thanks for playing. You were mildly amusing. Next time try and put up a better fight.

National polls are worthless. Population centers like NYC, LA, San Fran, etc have huge populations that highly skew the numbers in a electoral college system. All that matters are the polls and numbers in swing states.

You wanna back that up with a wager or you gonna fold like the rest of these loosers?

a wager I’d bet you’d never pay.... you’d just cry about how (______________) country cheated on behalf of Trump, and how Trump made all the USPS carriers burn Dem mail-in ballots, and how Bloomberg was prevented from buying Florida felon votes..... excuses will be legion

Last edited:
a wager I’d bet you’d never pay.... you’d just cry about how (______________) country cheated on behalf of Trump, and how Trump made all the USPS carriers burn Dem mail-in ballots, and how Bloomberg was prevented from buying Florida felon votes..... excuses will be legion
This is the board's BSC911. You'll learn that getting through is completely beyond your reach. He can't define math's simplest equation. I doubt he can name the lowest hard metric number but I'm not sure.

Bullshit. You and I likely disagree on politics but I am absolutely a man of my word. So, how much?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT