ADVERTISEMENT

The Insane NeoCons Are Even Scaring Henry MF Kissinger

But couldn't possibly be, leftist told is the adults are back in charge.

They are willing to risk war with Russia and China, what makes people think they would not be willing to subvert the Constitution to punish and remove their political enemies in the US.
The thing to never lose sight of is the Modern Warmongering Statists are completely non-partisan. The NeoCons truly don’t care which party has office or which individual within a party is “boss.” They have infiltrated their insane ideology in the administrative state to the point it doesn’t matter who pretends to be in charge. They know that they are in charge.

In the most stunning reversal of political attitudes in my lifetime we have seen the Democrat Party, and the left-wing in general, along with their mainstream media allies, shift from the only reliable anti-war, anti-military industrial complex American organization into the most vocal cheerleaders of all things military and in defense of all things that expand the empire the NeoCons lust after. That is arguably the greatest political coup in American history. And if they continue to have their way they may wind up killing all of us.

The thing to never lose sight of is the Modern Warmongering Statists are completely non-partisan. The NeoCons truly don’t care which party has office or which individual within a party is “boss.” They have infiltrated their insane ideology in the administrative state to the point it doesn’t matter who pretends to be in charge. They know that they are in charge.

In the most stunning reversal of political attitudes in my lifetime we have seen the Democrat Party, and the left-wing in general, along with their mainstream media allies, shift from the only reliable anti-war, anti-military industrial complex American organization into the most vocal cheerleaders of all things military and in defense of all things that expand the empire the NeoCons lust after. That is arguably the greatest political coup in American history. And if they continue to have their way they may wind up killing all of us.
What amazes me are the slaves that cannot comprehend the fascist state of this admin and what it's created. Smh.

What amazes me are the slaves that cannot comprehend the fascist state of this admin and what it's created. Smh.
You are not giving the leftist enough credit, they completely understand and support the fascist state of this administration. They have always been fascist but hid behind the veil of tolerance. If you look back their definition of tolerance has always been the tolerance of their views. Now they feel their views have become mainstream you are starting to see the truth, they have always been fascist.

You are not giving the leftist enough credit, they completely understand and support the fascist state of this administration. They have always been fascist but hid behind the veil of tolerance. If you look back their definition of tolerance has always been the tolerance of their views. Now they feel their views have become mainstream you are starting to see the truth, they have always been fascist.
Lord help us sleepy's handlers leads us to war.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Harlem, detroit? Just a guess. Might be woke though.
He actually would have had a point had he said both parties are fascist rather than claiming all Americans are. The fascist tendencies of the Democrats are out in tbe open for all to see, from their unspoken endorsement of Antifa and BLM to their politicalization of the Justice Department and more. The Republicans are a little more hidden, but their Industrial Policy is straight out of the fascist handbook. And both parties, needless to say can’t bury their noses up the asses of the NeoCon war machine far enough.

Last edited:
He actually would have had a point had he said both parties are fascist rather than claiming all Americans are. The fascist tendencies of the Democrats are out in tbe open for all to see, from their unspoken endorsement of Antufa and BLM to their politicalization of the Justice Department and more. The Republicans are a little more hidden, but their Industrial Policy is straight out of the fascist handbook. And both parties, needless to say can’t bury their noses up the asses of the NeoCon war machine far enough.
My man! Simple minds are a dime a dozen. And let's face it, we're in trouble today with shit britches and her minions. 👍

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Is America not the best country?
Under the partisanship of both parties, but in particular the party currently swinging the tyrannical bat, I would say we may still be the “best” country, but that honor is dropping like an anchor in the water.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Under the partisanship of both parties, but in particular the party currently swinging the tyrannical bat, I would say we may still be the “best” country, but that honor is dropping like an anchor in the water.
Sheep are steered with a stick though. And the multitude of american citizens are sheep. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT