ADVERTISEMENT

The Illegal Search Of Mar-A-Largo

Was trump involved in defending sex traffickers after working for the prosecutors? Bsg doesn’t have to die on EVERY hill does he?
Do you own research pal.

I’d already done the leg work you have done and knew where it would lead you with your first post telling you where you were going when you were still thinking you were setting up David.

We reached this point quicker than I thought we would.
Let’s just jump to the usual end of you declaring Trump the victim and the Judges and prosecutors of criminal conduct….and me being willing to let the charges and trials and juries out the truth.

So yeah….good talk @HighStickHarry.

Stay golden, Ponyboy.

Never change.

Sleep tight.

Do you own research pal.

I’d already done the leg work you have done and knew where it would lead you with your first post telling you where you were going when you were still thinking you were setting up David.

no more energy huh? Bsg is exhausting.

uli.jpg

Read you like a book.

Told you what you were going to do before you did it.

We need more posts like @Tulsaaggieson’s.

Or at least less predictable, more clever shithousery..

Same old shit gets old fast.
I'll take the compliment with a twist a sarcasm. I'll keep trying to improve my shithousery. Better predictably is a crap shoot.

Now it looks like a deep state blame game with the DOJ fingering the FBI for the botched dick-stepping contest. Also being reported that AG Garland was never asked to approve the debacle. In the meantime, Trump fundraising has been going through the roof since the day of the shit show and the White House basement dummy is wondering if they can all get their in-kind donation back.

Read you like a book.

you predicted I would call an anti trump judge and anti trump judge? Wow jd, great work. Definitely take a victory lap on that one kreskin.

Now it looks like a deep state blame game with the DOJ fingering the FBI for the botched dick-stepping contest. Also being reported that AG Garland was never asked to approve the debacle. In the meantime, Trump fundraising has been going through the roof since the day of the shit show and the White House basement dummy is wondering if they can all get their in-kind donation back.
Amazing. TFG wins no matter what.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Read you like a book.

It's almost like battered women's syndrome. He takes the beating, knows he deserved it, and comes back for more.

I predict cowboyjd will post something smarmy, empty of substance and condescending.

MV5BMTkyOTYzNTk4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDQ4NDY2MjE@._V1_.jpg

Remember me complimenting you for being real good at doing what you accuse others of?

Yeah….that post applies here as well.

Oh yeah, is it time for me to point out Trump’s got plenty of connections to Epstein as well?

Let you guys all scoff about guilt by association when I do?

And then me point out that you’re doing exactly the same thing at this point in time.

How about this?

Let’s just jump to the usual end of you declaring Trump the victim and the Judges and prosecutors of criminal conduct….and me being willing to let the charges and trials and juries out the truth.
“Oh yeah, is it time for me to point out Trump’s got plenty of connections to Epstein as well?”

Yes, would you please? Besides being at upper crust millionaire and billionaire parties in New York City where Epstein and some of his ilk might’ve been in attendance, what else have you got?

Lol so Biff signed the law that toughened penalties as a slap at Hillary.
Lock him up! Lock him up!

Where's Flailey? Anyone seen him?

Reactions: davidallen
I think we can all agree that we want to see the search warrant....we'll get to unless former President Trump's attorneys object to all of us seeing it.

Apparently, Trump wasn't turning over documents as fast as they wanted on the subpoena...or as many. They got tired of waiting.

I saw a thread dedicated to Former President Trump's "issues" in NY.

I didn't see one about the Georgia stuff, but I've got to ask this somewhere....and this seems to be the hot thread right now, so.....

Does this seem an odd choice of attorney for Trump to pick to be on his team in Georgia....given this guy's social media history?

And this isn't one of my famously snide or smarmy posts @HighStickHarry, I'm just wondering what everyone else might think about it....supporters and detractors and even BSGs.

Reactions: HighStickHarry

I didn't see one about the Georgia stuff, but I've got to ask this somewhere....and this seems to be the hot thread right now, so.....

Does this seem an odd choice of attorney for Trump to pick to be on his team in Georgia....given this guy's social media history?

And this isn't one of my famously snide or smarmy posts @HighStickHarry, I'm just wondering what everyone else might think about it....supporters and detractors and even BSGs.

Yes, yer lost. 😂

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101

i don’t know what this is about, but im going to read it tonight and argue against you.

So now one if you guys is dead. May be time to lower your rhetoric and stop threatening the FBI. You will lose, ya bunch if conspiracy nuts.

An armed suspect who tried to enter the FBI's Cincinnati office is dead after standoff with authorities, officials say

So now one if you guys is dead. May be time to lower your rhetoric and stop threatening the FBI. You will lose, ya bunch if conspiracy nuts.

An armed suspect who tried to enter the FBI's Cincinnati office is dead after standoff with authorities, officials say

I feel sorry for you if you actually think violence like this is solely a right wing problem. Guy, er "trans girl" that showed up to assassinate Judge Kavanagh ring a bell at all? Did you post anything about the left wing rhetoric that led to that? Stupid rhetoric is stupid regardless of party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT