ADVERTISEMENT

The Illegal Search Of Mar-A-Largo

So now one if you guys is dead. May be time to lower your rhetoric and stop threatening the FBI. You will lose, ya bunch if conspiracy nuts.

An armed suspect who tried to enter the FBI's Cincinnati office is dead after standoff with authorities, officials say

That is your take away?

How about we are reaching a point in society where violence is celebrated, and you are surprised a guy on either side did something stupid like this. Wasn't Biden supposed to be uniting the American people? This doesn't look very uniting to me. Looks more like the FBI deciding to beat a crocodile with stick and then blame the crocodile when they get bit. Garland is not stupid, he had to know that the raid on Trumps house was just going to make matters worse.

That being said I'll do what the left can't do. If this guy is a Trump supporter, he was wrong, and he paid for his mistake with his life, and justifiably so. I hope we can still come to the table and peacefully resolve our differences, as this man's actions are not the answer, they will do nothing but make matters worse as well.

The Left will not come to the table and negotiate- ever. They want total control and they will accept absolutely nothing less- zero, nada, not even a twinkle. They used to act and say they would but now they will spit in your face and tell you to shut up and like it.

When everyone understands this it'll sure help-
Most people do not have any idea who they are- they are sociopaths and care NOTHING about anyone but themselves- and if they start losing they have so much money and deep dark pockets they will take us all down with them - they are that sick and demonic and I'm actually understating if anything

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT