ADVERTISEMENT

The Great Donald J Trump was right again....

JonnyVito

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2008
Why do Dems love bathing in the blood on the very people who they are elected to protect?

A new study shows that the controversial drug hydroxychloroquine touted by former President Donald Trump increased the survival rate of severely ill coronavirus patients. ** From MSN so the cock gobblers can deny it.

The observational study, published by medRxiv, found that antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, along with zinc, could increase the coronavirus survival rate by as much as nearly 200% if distributed at higher doses to ventilated patients with a severe version of the illness.

Keep following that Science you hacks.

Seems to me Democrats, the MSM and those easily manipulated followers that spread the disinformation about hydroxychloroquine, merely to oppose Trump, are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in the US and the world.

They wanted people to die in big numbers to get rid of Trump. Hell they wanted Trump to die from it so why would they care about anyone else dying from it that they have never seen or know anything about. A liberal friend of mine told me that he hoped Trump would die from it and that he would do a dance if he did. We were not close friends before then and since then I haven't talked to him, sick people they are.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT