ADVERTISEMENT

The gift that just keeps giving.

The second article you cited is behind a paywall. The first article contains no proof of prosecutorial misconduct. Article refers to a vote of no confidence by over 100 members of parliament. Well, great. But are those the opposition parliament members or what? Not going negative on you here, but that article sucks.
The emails on Hunter‘s laptop do a great job of spelling out the family business model. Allegedly.
Assuming the Big Guy gets 10%, 10% of what? The $170,000 per year that Hunter made serving on a Board?

I know libs hate Giuliani, and clearly he committed treason based on this thread, but can a single lib even identify a charge that's been filed against him? I'll hang up and listen.

Assuming the Big Guy gets 10%, 10% of what? The $170,000 per year that Hunter made serving on a Board?
Well, corruption is corrupt. And it was $83,000 per month.

And when crackhead son hops onto Air Force 2 with Joe and flies to China and lands a deal with the commies for over a billion, don’t you expect that Joe is pocketing some of that? I do.

Realistically, it doesn’t matter. Nothing will come of it.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I know libs hate Giuliani, and clearly he committed treason based on this thread, but can a single lib even identify a charge that's been filed against him? I'll hang up and listen.

And when crackhead son hops onto Air Force 2 with Joe and flies to China and lands a deal with the commies for over a billion, don’t you expect that Joe is pocketing some of that? I do.

Blows my mind you're so hung up on Biden's kid after all the crap Biff's kids pulled. They were shoveling money in their pockets as fast as they could using Daddy's name.

Blows my mind you're so hung up on Biden's kid after all the crap Biff's kids pulled. They were shoveling money in their pockets as fast as they could using Daddy's name.
Link?

We know that the IRS/FBI is investigating CrackHunter.

What evidence of criminal activity is there against Hunter Biden?
Bribery, conspiracy to commit bribery, tax evasion is where I’d start the investigation on the China deal. I don’t have probable cause for an arrest, but plenty of suspicion to commence investigation.

Would like to see the contents of his laptop computer.

What evidence of criminal activity is there against Hunter Biden?
There's a criminal investigation into CrackHunter. Seems like there's enough of something to warrant that. You probably don't hear about these things from Rachel and Tingles though.

Well, if they have something on him, they can and should drop the hammer as far as I'm concerned. I haven't kept up with any of it after the big laptop bombshell last fall.

So why so much attention on Hunter? There was story after story about Ivanka's chinese trademarks, Fatass' business dealings with China, the kids running around opening hotels and doing international business, Fatass billing the government for everything he could.... and nobody on the right side of the aisle had anything to say about it.

Like Pilt said, Hunter is a puke. I can't figure out why he's such a big concern after Biff's kids were over the top for so long.

We know what response comes next...

1) huh, what, who, huh?

Or

2) BUT ORANGEMANBAD
Flailey working overtime!

giphy.gif

So far we haven't established any corruption. And it wasn't 83K a month.

Joe is probably just happy to see his son become a billionaire(?????)

Well, if they have something on him, they can and should drop the hammer as far as I'm concerned. I haven't kept up with any of it after the big laptop bombshell last fall.

So why so much attention on Hunter? There was story after story about Ivanka's chinese trademarks, Fatass' business dealings with China, the kids running around opening hotels and doing international business, Fatass billing the government for everything he could.... and nobody on the right side of the aisle had anything to say about it.

Like Pilt said, Hunter is a puke. I can't figure out why he's such a big concern after Biff's kids were over the top for so long.
If there’s anything criminal there, hammer down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT