ADVERTISEMENT

The gift that just keeps giving.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Isn't it a relief to be able to turn on the news and the President's inner circle isn't getting indicted any more for all the corruption and dishonesty? Now I see Rudy is facing criminal troubles.... such a surprise. How many of Trump's inner circle are left that haven't been perp walked?

Amazing criminality the guy surrounded himself with. His campaign chair. His lawyer. His other lawyer. His old pedophile party buddy. His NSA advisor. Another old advisor. His loyal pet Matt Gaetz. Surely we're nearing the end of the indictments into all the MAGA thugs.

Reactions: glflyer
10% for the Big Guy, bro.

Extortion. Literally extortion: You’re not getting the billion dollars if you don’t fire the prosecutor looking at my son.

Not just the people surrounding the president, but the president himself.

You know when you get super upset when the cops investigate themselves to see if they are doing anything wrong? Washington is the same but significantly worse, we knows this because your President is literally on camera bragging about it.

As if they aren't all freedom stealing elitist. Donkey or Elephant they are all the same. The media sphere just spins one side more than the other.

Extortion. Literally extortion: You’re not getting the billion dollars if you don’t fire the prosecutor looking at my son.

Come on

The difference between those on the left and those on the right is, if a Republican does something wrong those on the right support that politician being fairly investigated and held accountable for any wrong doing. Those on the left are the exact opposite. They support covering up of crimes, not only do not support investigations but they work against them and then to add insult to injury they vote to put the criminal back in office. All while they accuse Republicans of doing what they in fact do.

The difference between those on the left and those on the right is, we accuse everyone we don't like of being criminals. You may recall Flailey screaming that hillary was going down if Fatass was elected. If a Republican does something wrong those on the right give two shits and respond with "REEEEEEE" or "Got him now!"

Those on the left are corrupt criminals because.... [checks notes] they don't get indicted like Republicans do.
WELL SAID.

I would add that Rudy was a yuge soldier for Biff. It's like he interviews people to make sure they have criminal tendencies.

You know when you get super upset when the cops investigate themselves to see if they are doing anything wrong? Washington is the same but significantly worse, we knows this because your President is literally on camera bragging about it.

What? You're criticizing who? For what? Using... professional prosecutors?

The Right is willing to admit the politicians they perceive to be on their side have warts. The Left will not entertain this possibility because it might interfere with the propagated agenda that they are for making the world a better place.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Isn't it a relief to be able to turn on the news and the President's inner circle isn't getting indicted any more for all the corruption and dishonesty? Now I see Rudy is facing criminal troubles.... such a surprise. How many of Trump's inner circle are left that haven't been perp walked?

Amazing criminality the guy surrounded himself with. His campaign chair. His lawyer. His other lawyer. His old pedophile party buddy. His NSA advisor. Another old advisor. His loyal pet Matt Gaetz. Surely we're nearing the end of the indictments into all the MAGA thugs.
This is what the effects of brain washing look like. This is how North Korea becomes North Korea.

WELL SAID.

I would add that Rudy was a yuge soldier for Biff. It's like he interviews people to make sure they have criminal tendencies.
Are you an eleven year old girl in real life?

Vanilla%2BTwist.jpg

Reactions: iasooner2000
This is what the effects of brain washing look like. This is how North Korea becomes North Korea.

Aaaaaand Rudy going down, lol.

You'd think the law of averages would catch up and he could hire someone that's NOT a criminal.

Aaaaaand Rudy going down, lol.

You'd think the law of averages would catch up and he could hire someone that's NOT a criminal.
What's going on with Pedo's boy CrackHunter (HE FVCKING SMOKED CHEESE)? Is this another one of those "security reviews" like with Hillary? I wonder what they're investigating?

of course someone has to bring in the lies Trump pushes.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Good. If Rudy committed crimes, he should be punished. Pretty easy concept when you aren't a brainwashed partisan cockholster like you.
You are exactly the Trump sucker who pushes lies and division. ANY republican who has integrity and tells the truth is called RINO by you fascist loving right wingers. Just like the liars "counting" ballots in Az. They are changing ballots to push your lies.

You are exactly the Trump sucker who pushes lies and division. ANY republican who has integrity and tells the truth is called RINO by you fascist loving right wingers. Just like the liars "counting" ballots in Az. They are changing ballots to push your lies.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You must be one of the cockholsters I was referring to.

And just like the last 4 years NBC, NY Times, Wapo and virtually all media (except CNN) have retracted unsourced information regarding Rudy and the fbi raid

The difference between those on the left and those on the right is, if a Republican does something wrong those on the right support that politician being fairly investigated and held accountable for any wrong doing. Those on the left are the exact opposite. They support covering up of crimes, not only do not support investigations but they work against them and then to add insult to injury they vote to put the criminal back in office. All while they accuse Republicans of doing what they in fact do.
2012Bearcat is highly skilled in making the simple even less complex. Bearcat can clearly define math's simplest equation and all seven components of critical thinking. His opponents are devoid of such skills.

Where Bearcat fails miserably? Making his opponents understand the simplest political event is completely beyond his reach.

I don’t believe that’s how Joe explained it at all.
He is on video, you can watch it.

Here is the head of the IMF calling for the prosecutor to be removed. Does she have a son in Natural Gas too?

Here is the head of the IMF calling for the prosecutor to be removed. Does she have a son in Natural Gas too?
What do you think Joe’s cut was on the deal?

What do you think Joe’s cut was on the deal?
Cut of what?

I really don't understand why we have to pursue the most byzantine Biden scandals. Biden is bad in very upfront and clear ways that do not require you to live in a fantasy land to believe. The MF eulogized Strom Thurmond and basically wrote the crime bill.

Reactions: Alpha Woke
Cut of what?

I really don't understand why we have to pursue the most byzantine Biden scandals. Biden is bad in very upfront and clear ways that do not require you to live in a fantasy land to believe. The MF eulogized Strom Thurmond and basically wrote the crime bill.
So you're saying Hunter Biden had zero shady deals in Ukraine?

Biden is bad in very upfront and clear ways that do not require you to live in a fantasy land to believe. The MF eulogized Strom Thurmond and basically wrote the crime bill.

Would you quit? Now they're gonna like him.

The second article you cited is behind a paywall. The first article contains no proof of prosecutorial misconduct. Article refers to a vote of no confidence by over 100 members of parliament. Well, great. But are those the opposition parliament members or what? Not going negative on you here, but that article sucks.
Cut of what?

The emails on Hunter‘s laptop do a great job of spelling out the family business model. Allegedly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT