ADVERTISEMENT

The Ghetto really stinks these days

AC2014

MegaPoke is insane
May 29, 2001
I can still see the charred remains of an epic battlefield. Reminders of flame wars and heated debates from about 1999 through 2002.

You youngsters littering this place up with your hand-holding and feaux friendships makes me want to puke. Grow a pair (act like JD) and go for the jugular.

Otherwise, this place needs to be put out of it's misery.

AC, you come by here about once every 6 months, so you have no room to talk. Either put up or shut up.

I tried to keep the fight alive for a while, but a just a few of us can't do it by ourselves. I commend JD for his Custer-esque stand he continues to hold.

Plus, the heated debates seem so unimportant now that the ghetto has teamed up with Norway and cured AIDS!!!

I hear Chit is particularly thrilled about our AIDS cure.

FYI, Norway did all the work.....except publicity.

Screw Norway. I've had the cure for AIDS for years. Those butt sniffers think you can click on a link to a web site and get cured. My are they sure wrong...
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Medic007:
Screw Norway. I've had the cure for AIDS for years. Those butt sniffers think you can click on a link to a web site and get cured. My are they sure wrong...
This guy would have been flawed and humiliated in the day.

Flawed and humiliated? What are they going to do, mess up my eyebrows and paint my toes? It seems one guy has slipped, and his screen name sounds like an inefficient air conditioner.

1 year, 3 months later... this needs a bump. I'll come back in March 2015 and give it another bump.

This place is worse than Slapout, Oklahoma.

Originally posted by Section22Sooner:

1 year, 3 months later... this needs a bump. I'll come back in March 2015 and give it another bump.

I know right?!

Lights out at the nursing home has got more action than this place.

Originally posted by bcsoonerfan:

I know right?!

You would know perv

Originally posted by HighStickHarry:
Originally posted by bcsoonerfan:

I know right?!

You would know perv
I often wish you were funny.

I hardly ever think about you. Maybe you could post some links to some of your jokes so we can see how it's done. Thanks in advance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT