ADVERTISEMENT

The future is Intersectional (among other things)

#tryingtoohard

Your hashtag is up there among the gayest things about you. Not at the top, though.

Back on topic, you can surely forgive a man for wanting to know the philosophical underpinnings of the bountiful legislation the Dem party is no-doubt going to advance.

It pragmatically means more discrimination vs whites and especially Asians to prop up Hispanics and blacks because according to “progressive” thought, Hispanics and blacks lag behind in socioeconomic stats due to “oppression” and through no fault of their own (interestingly enough, other brown people such as Persians and Indians are not oppressed for some reason and their per capita GDPs are #1 and #2 in this country and far above the per capita GDP of white people).

This is what it looks like in everyday life when enacted:
http://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/med1.jpg

In a nutshell, they want the “oppressors” (white people) to abdicate power to blacks and Hispanics.

For an interesting experiment on why this will never work, go to NYC which is heavily segregated and walk around the white, Hispanic and black neighborhoods (during the day only, if you do this at night you might be mugged or killed in the black and Hispanic neighborhoods). The white neighborhoods are clean and orderly. The black and Hispanic neighborhoods tend to be dirty and crime-ridden (i.e. they are sh*tholes).

It pragmatically means more discrimination vs whites and especially Asians to prop up Hispanics and blacks because according to “progressive” thought, Hispanics and blacks lag behind in socioeconomic stats due to “oppression” and through no fault of their own (interestingly enough, other brown people such as Persians and Indians are not oppressed for some reason and their per capita GDPs are #1 and #2 in this country and far above the per capita GDP of white people).

This is what it looks like in everyday life when enacted:
http://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/med1.jpg

In a nutshell, they want the “oppressors” (white people) to abdicate power to blacks and Hispanics.

For an interesting experiment on why this will never work, go to NYC which is heavily segregated and walk around the white, Hispanic and black neighborhoods (during the day only, if you do this at night you might be mugged or killed in the black and Hispanic neighborhoods). The white neighborhoods are clean and orderly. The black and Hispanic neighborhoods tend to be dirty and crime-ridden (i.e. they are sh*tholes).

You hate blacks and Hispanics. Thanks for the reminder.

200w.gif

Uh oh indeed. That is problematic.

@CowboyUp @CSCOTTOSUPOKES @toontown @Syskatine @branflakes @Some_Other_Clown

What is the benchmark and measuring stick by which we will know what a successful Intersectional future looks like?

Brad, as hard as this is to believe, nobody but you incels monitors evey post-feminist, ivory tower tempest in a teapot that comes down the line. What is your question in plain english?

Or can someone please translate from incel to english?

Edit: fvck it.; yes, we're all intersecting in the future.

Brad, as hard as this is to believe, nobody but you incels monitors evey post-feminist, ivory tower tempest in a teapot that comes down the line. What is your question in plain english?

He’s referring to this:

Persians and Indians are not oppressed for some reason and their per capita GDPs are #1 and #2 in this country and far above the per capita GDP of white people).
Key difference is that those Persians and Indian took their boat ride voluntarily and had to pay for it. Which means only the most resourceful and ambitious Persians and Indians made it over.

Why do you speak disparagingly about the involuntarily celibate? You do so non-stop.

You can't speak knowledgeably about Intersectional legislation?

Why do you speak disparagingly about the involuntarily celibate? You do so non-stop.

You can't speak knowledgeably about Intersectional legislation?

No. If it's a gillibrand thing.... she's dead to me. If you wanna know whats going on with real dems in the heartland ask us instead of dithering over some out of touch yank. She's done in presidential politics.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
No. If it's a gillibrand thing.... she's dead to me. If you wanna know whats going on with real dems in the heartland ask us instead of dithering over some out of touch yank. She's done in presidential politics.

This is not reassuring!!

When I hear the word intersectional, I'm always picturing pivot tables.

So I think they are correct about intersectionality being the future. They just didn't understand what they were saying.
Intersectionality is the overlapping of social categorizations. Perfect. Take that to it's logical conclusion and the individual is the ultimate intersection.

Everyone is unique and should be treated as such. We all intersect.

Where intersectionality fails is that it attributes value or status based on your combined categorizations. In an unbiaed world (which I think most people believe in) the logical conclusion is that there is no us vs. them.

Reactions: Medic007
I mean it is nonsensical. The world was intersectional in 1860 too.

Intersectional is a description of how overlapping hierarchies can intersect to oppress someone.

It is equivalent of taking the jargon from any other field of study or school of thought and say the future is that.

Ponca Dan: the future is nanny state
NZpoke: the future is rootless cosmopolitanism
BigOSUfan: the future is brain pan
CBradSmith: the future is stacy
CowboyJD: the future is ex parte

Reactions: CowboyJD
So I think they are correct about intersectionality being the future. They just didn't understand what they were saying.
Intersectionality is the overlapping of social categorizations. Perfect. Take that to it's logical conclusion and the individual is the ultimate intersection.

Everyone is unique and should be treated as such. We all intersect.

Where intersectionality fails is that it attributes value or status based on your combined categorizations. In an unbiaed world (which I think most people believe in) the logical conclusion is that there is no us vs. them.

Progressives use it only deeply enough to create voting segments.

If they gave a poop, they'd dig deeper than their superficial categorizations.

They don't. That's why you hear retarded phrases like "women are paid 79 cents to every dollar a man makes," and they mean it the way it sounds.

They never saw a univariate analysis they didn't love.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT