ADVERTISEMENT

The fbi tried to kidnap gov Whitmer

....and the lead FBI agent in this fiasco was arrested for choking and hitting his wife after a swingers party, wow what a reprobate and he is in the FBI agent in charge of running herd on this group of "conspirators". Oh wait that fits perfectly with Wray, and the rest of the bums that pushed Russian collusion, spying on the Trump Campaign etc etc.

BAAAAAAaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaHahahahahaha

Time after time after time. Russia, Avenatti, pardons, Covid, Juicey Smollier, Covington Catholic, White Supremacy, etc etc etc

But yet, give it a month or two and they’ll get another narrative and the usual suspects won’t hesitate for even a minute to charge squealing over the hill.

Last edited:
i read the dude got popped

but after a swingers party?

AdorableSharpCrocodileskink-max-1mb.gif

That party included S&M options so his actions were fully within the terms of the event, your honor.

The better question is do think the lawyers for the defense can make one person on a jury think that?
[]
I guess that’s why they’ll have their day in court. @Syskatine is a lawyer. Let’s ask him. Hey, Sys! If you were their defense attorney and had evidence the FBI entrapped these wingnuts would you present it to the jury?

Shouldn’t have to be said, but this is wrong no matter who the target is. I very much hope the similar situation involving a Muslim kid is rectified in a just manner.

But then we know how leftists feel about this sort of thing.

Shouldn’t have to be said, but this is wrong no matter who the target is. I very much hope the similar situation involving a Muslim kid is rectified in a just manner.

But then we know how leftists feel about this sort of thing.

Smart move.

Dummy up so the capital police don’t show up.

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
....and the lead FBI agent in this fiasco was arrested for choking and hitting his wife after a swingers party, wow what a reprobate and he is in the FBI agent in charge of running herd on this group of "conspirators". Oh wait that fits perfectly with Wray, and the rest of the bums that pushed Russian collusion, spying on the Trump Campaign etc etc.
Wait, is that wrong? Should we not do that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT