ADVERTISEMENT

The fairytale that a Philadelphia BLM "leader" envisions without police

If you tell the police force they're gone in 5 years, how many of those good cops are going to look for new jobs NOW, they're not going to wait for 5 years. there will be no police left after the first year.

You know, one of the sobering unintended consequences of all the white bashing, burning and looting is the creation of more racists.
They should take the longer view of what they're doing.

Reactions: iasooner1
You know, one of the sobering unintended consequences of all the white bashing, burning and looting is the creation of more racists.
They should take the longer view of what they're doing.

I was having this very conversation with a friend of mine over the weekend. We came to the conclusion that while it might make a few people more racist the real consequence will be white people avoiding or being very careful when interacting with black people. That's a real shame and something that will make race relations very uncomfortable but completely understandable with what is going on today.

I was having this very conversation with a friend of mine over the weekend. We came to the conclusion that while it might make a few people more racist the real consequence will be white people avoiding or being very careful when interacting with black people. That's a real shame and something that will make race relations very uncomfortable but completely understandable with what is going on today.
Yep, it's a gut wrenching conundrum.

Make it stop.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT