ADVERTISEMENT

The Conclusion Of This Article Says

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
“Human decency was ever only skin deep.”

Some posters on this board have ridiculed people like @osuintx for his concern that the Covid pandemic is being used to take away our freedom. Someone, I don’t remember who, chided him by saying “We haven’t lost all our freedom.”

I asked the question if he would agree that we have lost SOME of our freedom, and where was his personal “red line, and did he think he would have the political power or moral authority to persuade those assaulting our liberty to stop the assault once it reached his personal sweet spot. Unfortunately he did not respond.

My argument is that once petty tyrants get a taste of power and are not punched right in the nose from the very beginning they will become addicted and will not be able to stop themselves from grabbing all of it they can. One only needs to look at bozos like Anthony Fauci to see it.

An even greater example is playing out in Great Britain. Here are things being considered by the Covid Fascists, as she calls them. You can rest assured if these ideas haven’t made their way to America it will only be a matter of time.

The question becomes whether the American people will have the fortitude to put a stop to it. Frankly I have my doubts. Only time will tell.

I can see both points of view.
Wear the masks, such a small sacrifice.
I also see how this obedient compliance could empower the ruling class to exploit us in other more sinister ways.
Of course, I should recuse myself from this topic simply because I don't trust anyone. My curse.

The term 'Slippery Slope' comes to mind.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I can see both points of view.
Wear the masks, such a small sacrifice.
I also see how this obedient compliance could empower the ruling class to exploit us in other more sinister ways.
Of course, I should recuse myself from this topic simply because I don't trust anyone. My curse.

The term 'Slippery Slope' comes to mind.
I for one have great difficulty in seeing both points of view. Mask mandates are nothing but orders issued from on high to the masses, with penalties awaiting anyone who defies. That is an unacceptable violation of liberty, and would not be tolerated by a society that cherished its freedom. That we so meekly do what we’re ordered to do, and that such a large portion of our population not only obeys but thinks it is necessary and appropriate is a sign to me that what little liberty we have left will be taken in the blink of an eye.

I for one have great difficulty in seeing both points of view. Mask mandates are nothing but orders issued from on high to the masses, with penalties awaiting anyone who defies. That is an unacceptable violation of liberty, and would not be tolerated by a society that cherished its freedom. That we so meekly do what we’re ordered to do, and that such a large portion of our population not only obeys but thinks it is necessary and appropriate is a sign to me that what little liberty we have left will be taken in the blink of an eye.
I feel ya dog.

As an aside, I think it was the legend in his own mind, Fauci actually stated that even AFTER you've taken the vaccine, you should continue to wear a mask.
This is the very ridiculous overreach you're referring to, and no, Americans will NOT kowtow to such ignorance.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I feel ya dog.

As an aside, I think it was the legend in his own mind, Fauci actually stated that even AFTER you've taken the vaccine, you should continue to wear a mask.
This is the very ridiculous overreach you're referring to, and no, Americans will NOT kowtow to such ignorance.
Liberals will.

Someone, I don’t remember who, chided him by saying “We haven’t lost all our freedom.”

"I don't remember who..." BS. You know damn good and well that was me who said it. You're frustrated that I didn't answer the first time, so you had to start another thread asking again. You're just as bad a osuintx in drawing false conclusions and accusing people of things they never stated. You can kiss my ass too, drama queen.

“Human decency was ever only skin deep.”

Some posters on this board have ridiculed people like @osuintx for his concern that the Covid pandemic is being used to take away our freedom. Someone, I don’t remember who, chided him by saying “We haven’t lost all our freedom.”

I asked the question if he would agree that we have lost SOME of our freedom, and where was his personal “red line, and did he think he would have the political power or moral authority to persuade those assaulting our liberty to stop the assault once it reached his personal sweet spot. Unfortunately he did not respond.

My argument is that once petty tyrants get a taste of power and are not punched right in the nose from the very beginning they will become addicted and will not be able to stop themselves from grabbing all of it they can. One only needs to look at bozos like Anthony Fauci to see it.

An even greater example is playing out in Great Britain. Here are things being considered by the Covid Fascists, as she calls them. You can rest assured if these ideas haven’t made their way to America it will only be a matter of time.

The question becomes whether the American people will have the fortitude to put a stop to it. Frankly I have my doubts. Only time will tell.

Oh I remember who it was- and it's fine he will hit back if wants.

I'd say I agree with you but don't think it's a secret lol. The masks were pushed as control- and now it's "hey lets see if they're gullible for two masks!" "Let's see if they'll take this mRNA vaccine they don't need and make us billions!"
"Let's see if they will vaccinate their pets"

it's the media- my wife used to tell me things and I remember saying "I haven't heard it on tv yet". She was awake months before I was. Hers was when her dad had cancer and the doctors kept saying healthy eating wouldn't help- she did research and found out it had a good chance so they changed his diet and he had a couple more good years.

I awoke a few days after listening to Fauci- people had told me he was an idiot. I assumed he wasn't bc he's like the top doc- boy was I wrong.

Then when Birx admitted hospitals got way more money for classifying deaths as covid- I really pushed hard doing homework. If patients got on a ventilator and died they got WAY more.

I Got off of google to do it- when people say FB and twitter censor- google says "hold my beer". You tube and google you can find some things but they put stuff they want you to see first and take down or "shadow" stuff from good doctors they don't agree with. There's a million videos out there on how masks don't anything but harm- but you won't hear it in the MSM. Hell even cumulus radio (RushLimbaugh's station he's on) won't let them talk much about masks BS, voter fraud, vaccine dangers etc- were living in communistic times! How much is debatable.
Todd Herman fills in for Rish some and he doesn't hold back- he's really good

anyhow if enough people were awake to the main stream media and would've stood up for five months ago and not obeyed to the lockdowns and mask tyranny- then they wouldn't have pushed these unneeded, experimental, unapproved by the FDA vaccines that literally change the Protein make up of your cells. Are they good? Are they bad? Heck nobody knows! I won't sit here and say they're horrible but if I had to bet $10,000 - I know which way I'd bet it.

But like I say if they wouldn't have gotten away with the mask and lock down BS- then I don't think they would've gotten away with pushing all these ridiculous vaccines that are not needed.
people said all the time "I don't mind putting on the mask" well 90 percent had no idea it was all about controls and obedience and the vaccines , Mail in voting et al- we ain't the only country doing this- most are worse than us.

But people listened to the MSM and they just repeat leftist talking points- anyone who still trusts the media anymore I sure can't help.

Donald Trump was l wrong on this, once he found out it was all a load of BS he should've stopped the vaccines. But he would've gotten excoriated and literally hammer to death every day on it as we know so It was not an easy decision. He did roll it out for whoever wants to take it- it's not his fault that they are pushing it so hard on everyone. Get ready- they are going to push hard and not take no for an answer on vaccine cards nor gun grabs. It won't be mandatory but you won't be able to get a job, fly on a plane, shop at most stores Unless you got jabbed - it's coming.

I don't know how much is about control and how much is about anything else but I do know they are getting filthy rich off of these vaccines.

I still like my idea of Texas and Florida et al telling DC "NO MAS"- We're done with sending money to you and it being a cesspool of money laundering - pay to play and ZERO representation. DC is a blip on the map and it's running the whole used to be great USA into China rule. Look at our Prez and VP for God sake- two of the worst criminals we could get thanks to DC and dem Gov controlled States.

most every state cheated it's now coming out- but those 6'swing states were Republican state controlled who had the only power to change voting laws- governors did it anyway. Supreme Court said Pa had to stop counting mail in ballots (sans military) and they kept counting anyways- rules mean nothing to them left so why keep sending them money?

Last edited:
Liberals will.
Sorry guys- there's tons of self identifying conservatives that will also- we haven't stood up yet- as a whole that is. Won't get 100 percent but majority is still obeying everything coming
Down this far- and it's not close

"I don't remember who..." BS. You know damn good and well that was me who said it. You're frustrated that I didn't answer the first time, so you had to start another thread asking again. You're just as bad a osuintx in drawing false conclusions and accusing people of things they never stated. You can kiss my ass too, drama queen.
You are correct that I remembered it was you. But your name was not pertinent to the purpose of the thread, so I saw no reason to bring you into it. But please feel free to answer the questions at your leisure. That is, provided you are able.

Oh and when they censored all the Front Line doctors that said in March or April it was blown wAY outta proportion- that was enough for me.

Remember it started as "two weeks to stop the spread bc 2 million are projected to die"
Whose models were these?!?!

I predict 22 will awake soon- there are some on here that will for go down with the ship 100
Percent. For sure once you're awake- you never go back so each day there's more and more in tune with the Commi BS disheD out by a fraction of the country- I say less that 10-12 percent are hard left in this country - yet they are making the rules bc they have DC, Hollywood, NBA. DC et al.

Right now the Tail is Wagging the dog....

I only debate with people who care enough to vote.
That is a shame. I don’t vote so I guess we will never debate. Of course there is “debate” and there is “an exchange of opinions.” A debate would be something akin to you and me taking opposite sides in a particular resolution. Something like “Resolved 22LR is dumb as a rock,” with me taking the affirmative and you the negative. Whereas an exchange of opinions would involve answering legitimate and objective questions about opinions each of us might have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT