The Boys - Amazon

SSS!!!

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 5, 2011
Season 2 comes out in September. Just released the full trailer. Looks incredible. **SPOILERS** if haven’t seen Season 1.

Reactions: Been Jammin

BiloxiPoke

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jul 16, 2012
I started watching last night and stayed up way too damn late into the morning. I crashed somewhere in the middle of episode 4.

Love it so far, so thank you to everyone in this thread for the recommendation.
I think I’m gonna start it soon. Started “Hell on Wheels” on Netflix this evening and I think I’m gonna like that too.

Been Jammin

Jun 27, 2003
I think I’m gonna start it soon. Started “Hell on Wheels” on Netflix this evening and I think I’m gonna like that too.
I thought I would like that one too. Didn’t take long before I was wondering why I was still watching it.

My advice. Skip it and go straight to The Boys.

Colorado_Poke

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2006
Denver, CO
Has anyone been watching along this season? Episode 7 came out tonight and it's fvcking nuts. Sucks that there's only one episode left this season.

Reactions: Been Jammin

Colorado_Poke

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2006
Denver, CO
Season finale was great. Several moments where you could see what was coming 30 seconds in advance, several moments where you thought you could see what was coming and something completely different happened.

One of the final scenes of the episode is absolutely nuts. You'll know it when you see it.

TPOKE

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2001
My wife and i watched season 1, started watching season 2, looked at each other and decided we needed to rewatch a couple of the last episodes of season 1. Really enjoy it.

Been Jammin

Jun 27, 2003
Great show...both seasons.

Spoiler for the final episode of season 2....

So, when the kid fried Stormfront and burned off her hands/feet....He used his powers and directed it at her. I found it curious that his outburst of power didn't do anything to Butcher but knock him off his feet, and that it cooked Stormfront while lacerating the neck of Butcher's wife. I find the Butcher part logical (he didn't get the brunt of the blast and was knocked aside by the shockwave). The other part was a bit harder to explain, IMO. Not a huge deal, I was just curious if anyone else has a theory.

Reactions: CowboyPhil

Been Jammin

Jun 27, 2003
I thought the injury to the wife was from Stormfront's death grip on her neck.
That makes sense. I guess she was blasted away from the wife, and took a chunk of skin/muscle with her. Then, the kid continued to blast Stormfront with his power, which resulted in her cooking like a steak.

Reactions: CowboyPhil

SSS!!!

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 5, 2011
Finished the finale today before the game. Just an excellent season. This is easily one of the best shows on right now. Great twist at the very end I did not see coming. Can’t wait for Season 3!

Last edited:

Latest posts