ADVERTISEMENT

The border crisis

Until the illegal aliens show up on their doorstep, of course.
To be fair, I love ol’ Joe.

I’m PE oil field trash and this guy has helped keep labor prices down by opening the floodgates for illegals that’ll do anything for an American dollar, he’s driven up the price of oil and gas, and he protected the carried interest rule which is great for PE guys looking for a payday. I can’t wait to vote for the guy next time around and I’m unbelievably disappointed that I was so stupid to think that he wasn’t the best choice for me last time around.

Go Joe, Go!!!!

I’m PE oil field trash and this guy has helped keep labor prices down by opening the floodgates for illegals that’ll do anything for an American dollar, he’s driven up the price of oil and gas, and he protected the carried interest rule which is great for PE guys looking for a payday. I can’t wait to vote for the guy next time around and I’m unbelievably disappointed that I was so stupid to think that he wasn’t the best choice for me last time around.

Go Joe, Go!!!!
All I have to say to you is "fvck you" moron

I will agree that the governors on the border have been complicit in this crisis for the last 40 years if you can explain to me the powers they have been sitting on this whole time. This was the federal governments responsibility, someone finally stopped talking about it and did something and was sabotaged by democrats in Washington that formerly claimed they were for a wall and for border security but when trump started negotiations…Racist! Walls don’t work!

what should these governors be doing to secure the federal border? A whole assed attempt if you will. You don’t like abbots ideas, what would be within theyr tights and more affective?

Making the mayors of nyc and dc squeal like elephants who have seen a mouse is brilliant in my opinion.
Any attempt to address illegal immigration starts in reducing the incentives to leave a home country. It has to layer up from there including border security. The idea that a wall was all that was lacking and that somehow Mexico would pay for it was ludicrous.

While Abbott is clearly playing for style points, the idea of evenly distributing asylum seekers across the country is a good idea. Simply driving them back to the border, the policy I originally questioned, just seems stupid. It looks kinda like this to me:
sweeping-the-ocean-overwhelmed.gif

Go Joe, Go!!!!
I think Joe would have been happy to hang you (us) out to dry on the CID. You should be sending some donations to Sinema.

Any attempt to address illegal immigration starts in reducing the incentives to leave a home country. It has to layer up from there including border security. The idea that a wall was all that was lacking and that somehow Mexico would pay for it was ludicrous.

While Abbott is clearly playing for style points, the idea of evenly distributing asylum seekers across the country is a good idea. Simply driving them back to the border, the policy I originally questioned, just seems stupid. It looks kinda like this to me:
Solving illegal immigration is easy if you really want to stop it.

Solving illegal immigration is easy if you really want to stop it.
By "really want to stop it" do you mean figuring out how to make the economy keep working without cheap illegal labor, fixing our broken asylum system, and finding the dough to implement all the changes that need to be made? Yeah, other than those things it seems like it should be easy.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
All I have to say to you is "fvck you" moron
Hey you have to respect a guy who fully admits that he will vote his pocketbook. If he is getting rich off of Biden, then he is completely justified in voting for the guy. Hell I would do the same. Unfortunately I'm one of the middle class tacking everything on the chin, and getting an enema to boot.

By "really want to stop it" do you mean figuring out how to make the economy keep working without cheap illegal labor, fixing our broken asylum system, and finding the dough to implement all the changes that need to be made? Yeah, other than those things it seems like it should be easy.
What changes do you think need to be made, and how much dough do you think it would require, and where do you think the feds should get that dough?

What changes do you think need to be made, and how much dough do you think it would require, and where do you think the feds should get that dough?
Lots, lots, from you and me. I won't pretend this is so easy and therefore don't feel confident I can adequately inventory all the required changes though I think these are the three challenging categories as they have some very divisive impacts on segments of the electorate.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

I didn't take you for a guy that supported exploiting illegal aliens for cheap labor but I guess I was wrong.

The labor issue is easily solved with workers permits and the implementation of a program that provides citizenship to those that keep their nose clean, provide for themselves and don't cause a burden on society.

What is broken about our asylum system is very few of the people appling qualify and the leftist activist are intentionally clogging up the system with BS cases that take years to work their way through court.

Only money needed is that needed to secure the border. Hell take the money away from the activist attorneys Democrats are using to break the system if we need some.

Need to send the military after the Cartels and eliminate them from existence.

I can’t think of a single person who said all we need is a wall.

BIDEN should be convicted of treason in allowing this to happen on MY souther border. He is a feckless idiot that is a walking talking imbecile of major proportions. If he realizes and condones the mass illegal migration of crimes and unknowns then he should be in prison. I hope the leftist dickheads on this board will come to defend his border policies.

Solution: Create an environment for migrants that is far worse than the one they departed. Stop them at the. border and turn them back. No exceptions, men, women and children.

Not another foot of wall will be built if I become president.
Do you support US taxpayer funded health care for illegals?
And 81 million of us voted for this?
We must have voter integrity in 2024.
If we make it that far Sunburnt- won't get good odds in Vegas from those in the know...can people really imagine how horrible it would get in 2plus more years?!

Fix 20

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Brother? If we can't stop the dimms agenda we definitely need that wall! 😁
Why are the illegals coming here? The Jeep Cherokee plant in Belvidere, IL is firing 1350 Americanos. Cherokee production will move to the Toluca, Mexico plant where my PT Cruiser was built. Stallantis says EV's are so expensive to make in the US. The Cherokee is planned for EV.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Why are the illegals coming here? The Jeep Cherokee plant in Belvidere, IL is firing 1350 Americanos. Cherokee production will move to the Toluca, Mexico plant where my PT Cruiser was built. Stallantis says EV's are so expensive to make in the US. The Cherokee is planned for EV.
So we don't wall off the southern border. Who's gittin rich here? 😉

QQ: where exactly is the Texas military taking these folks? If it's back to the border then what? Can they take them across the border? I am not sure ole Greg has quite thought past the press conference on this one.
We ban them from social media so the POTUS doesn't look bad right @HighStickHarry

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT