ADVERTISEMENT

The border crisis

With the rate the Hispanic vote is flipping…..Dems will get serious about border control. All of the sudden they got serious about not accepting Cuban refugees as much after they started voting in Florida at a high conservative clip.
Yes. This. Already started in Texas.

Bc global POS Abbott is in on the payroll and won't do anything against the global narrative sans pro life but something tells me he would cave on that in a heartbeat.

As someone who voted for him 4 years ago Im soooo disappointed in this globalist- but 4 years ago I thought The Bushes weren't 100 percent bad...the Coof/lies debacle has opened many eyes to many people in the world and more everyday- once you're awake you NEVER go back to sleep...and all this didn't start during the Coof - DJT if he did nothing else he exposed the DS players- they have been at it for decades but only in the shadows- now they are in your face and most believe they are going down and will take half the Earth or more with them.

It's either be the USA CCP (NWO) or they will take as many out as they can and they have the means to do it- where do you think all that extorted tax money goes🤔

QQ: where exactly is the Texas military taking these folks? If it's back to the border then what? Can they take them across the border? I am not sure ole Greg has quite thought past the press conference on this one.

its amazing how you seek perfect well thought out solutions to a crisis manufactured by the negligence of the federal government.

Perfection? I'd just be happy with half-assed at this point.

I will agree that the governors on the border have been complicit in this crisis for the last 40 years if you can explain to me the powers they have been sitting on this whole time. This was the federal governments responsibility, someone finally stopped talking about it and did something and was sabotaged by democrats in Washington that formerly claimed they were for a wall and for border security but when trump started negotiations…Racist! Walls don’t work!

what should these governors be doing to secure the federal border? A whole assed attempt if you will. You don’t like abbots ideas, what would be within theyr tights and more affective?

Making the mayors of nyc and dc squeal like elephants who have seen a mouse is brilliant in my opinion.

You would think those that are at the bottom of the food chain (democrats, doordash drivers, etc.) who are most likely to have their jobs taken from them by folks that are glad to work for far less than minimum wage would be concerned about illegal immigration, but not so much. They seem to love it.

“We estimate that in January of 2022 the illegal immigrant population stood at 11.35 million — a 1.13 million increase over January 2021 when President Biden took office and the ongoing border surge began.

You would think those that are at the bottom of the food chain (democrats, doordash drivers, etc.) who are most likely to have their jobs taken from them by folks that are glad to work for far less than minimum wage would be concerned about illegal immigration, but not so much. They seem to love it.

“We estimate that in January of 2022 the illegal immigrant population stood at 11.35 million — a 1.13 million increase over January 2021 when President Biden took office and the ongoing border surge began.
Yes, Gregg needs to fill them buses up and park em next to the whitehouse. Again again and again. 😁

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT