The Biden gas shortage disaster

AC2020

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2020
Parts unknown
185934851_2885114695061316_5860184613183496325_n.jpg

'NUFF SAID.

A pipeline gets hacked and they blame biden!

You're right about QOP v GOP. It looks like the Q wing is winning from my cheap seats.
Uh, if Pedo Joe isn't the President, who is, dickbreath? Did you take on too many loads tonight?

Pedo isn't any different than Putin's bitch Barry. Asleep at the foreign policy wheel because the mouth breathing leftists are too busy crying for terrorists and the people that voted for them can't figure out which bathroom to use.

Putin,%20Obama%20Twerking.jpg

Desperation. This isn't sticking to Teflon Joe.

I don't think I really appreciated how viscerally the Trump criticism hit them. They really did think he was the answer, lol.

Biden sort of has that Presidential thing going on. The country likes him and is gonna give him a chance. It's gonna drive them crazy.

I don't think I really appreciated how viscerally the Trump criticism hit them. They really did think he was the answer, lol.

Biden sort of has that Presidential thing going on. The country likes him and is gonna give him a chance. It's gonna drive them crazy.

No, a large percentage of the American public is to stupid to see how the MSM is manipulating them. To anyone with the ability to think for themselves they can see the difference in the MSM's coverage of this administration compared to any Republican administration. If the same economic reports showing inflation were occurring under a Republican Administration the MSM would be blasting the airwaves with the negative news but since it's a Democrat in office the threat of inflation is downplayed and excused. Biden says the border is closed yet 6000 illegals are caught every single day. Instead of the MSM calling Biden a liar like they did Trump or any other Republican President they turn a blind eye. If an unemployment report that was as bad as the last one came out under any Republican President the MSM would have gone nuts but since it's a Democrat it's no big deal the number was missed by 3/4 of a million jobs.
While those of us on the right want to think those on the left are being manipulated and wouldn't want to be lied to but I'm beginning to suspect the left supports the lies and want the destruction of the country.

Do you even hear yourself while trying to prove a point? Edit

Last edited:
How does the buyers remorse show up? Is it in his approval numbers? Is it in consumer confidence? Just curious what indicators you are looking at. You would not be making shit up, I am sure... Please do tell.

Last edited:
Weak. Flat approval numbers is some great signal of “buyers remorse.” You get a participation trophy, nothing more.
🤣🤣🤣

We both know what's coming. New mideast war, inflation, gas shortages, border shit show that's totally on the incompetence of Democrap "leadership..."

We'll circle back soon...

🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT