ADVERTISEMENT

The best thing for Mexico is to annex them

“Better not happen again.”

That’s the defining story of Trump’s presidency — All Tweets, No Action.

F0666097-2550-4400-8859-6-E980013-E98-E.jpg

We voted for MAGA, but got JAVANKA.

LOL what a great military operation. He's such a fool. Ya'll keep me posted on all the ass we're gonna kick.

LOL what a great military operation. He's such a fool. Ya'll keep me posted on all the ass we're gonna kick.

Calling out the military for direct cooperation with the drug cartels is pretty bad ass. If Obama did that I’ll give him kudos.

Oh wait. He sold guns to the drug cartels to kill our agents. Did you LOL on that one?

Umm... he gets over ruled by the courts every day. His fault?

No, the courts and activist judges aren’t Trump’s fault.

But as per below in early April, almost 2 1/2 years after he was elected **primarily** to stop illegal immigration (not to be Reagan 2.0 or govern as Jeb! would have) — Trump gave Mexico a “one-year-warning” to stop the drugs etc.

Otherwise he might put tarrifs on cars and shut the border — after the warning expires in 2020.

In other words, he punted to the leaders of a narco-state, and the narcos themselves, to solve the problem. Our newly-minted 800B military is still in Syria, and is now focusing on Iran and potentially Venezuela (thanks neocon John Bolton and Elliot Abrams).

I get that we don't have dictators in this country, our government is sent up to prevent that — but does Trump have any power at all besides his Twitter feed?

This moment below was one of the most humiliating moments of his presidency, and a sad day for our country. The warning to Mexico already failed.

No, the courts and activist judges aren’t Trump’s fault.

But as per below in early April, almost 2 1/2 years after he was elected **primarily** to stop illegal immigration (not to be Reagan 2.0 or govern as Jeb! would have) — Trump gave Mexico a “one-year-warning” to stop the drugs etc.

Otherwise he might put tarrifs on cars and shut the border — after the warning expires in 2020.

In other words, he punted to the leaders of a narco-state, and the narcos themselves, to solve the problem. Our newly-minted 800B military is still in Syria, and is now focusing on Iran and potentially Venezuela (thanks neocon John Bolton and Elliot Abrams).

I get that we don't have dictators in this country, our government is sent up to prevent that — but does Trump have any power at all besides his Twitter feed?

This moment below was one of the most humiliating moments of his presidency, and a sad day for our country. The warning to Mexico already failed.

But NZ, what other republican could have nominated conservative judges and signed a tax cut bill?

Calling out the military for direct cooperation with the drug cartels is pretty bad ass. If Obama did that I’ll give him kudos.

Oh wait. He sold guns to the drug cartels to kill our agents. Did you LOL on that one?

No, Obama did NOT sell guns, just a misspeak that the fake news jumped all over. Repeat, he did NOT.

And no, it's not at all badass, you're being a born follower again. They'll go down there and some nitwits will think it's badass. He's already sent them once for one of the caravans.

No, Obama did NOT sell guns, just a misspeak that the fake news jumped all over. Repeat, he did NOT.

And no, it's not at all badass, you're being a born follower again. They'll go down there and some nitwits will think it's badass. He's already sent them once for one of the caravans.

Set me straight please.

I just read up on the details. Please engage me on this topic.

For those keeping score the US chose to not prosecute the gun runners that indirectly killed our own border agents. And then Obama hid the documents, hid his attorney general who of course refused to testify under *gasp* executive privilege. And @numbnuts has multiple posts you can search under anon_lbgtq being perfectly consistent compared to his attacks on biff.

@Syskatine is the toon of coal county.

For those keeping score the US chose to not prosecute the gun runners that indirectly killed our own border agents.
Since you're in charge, did Holder allow the purchases of guns specifically by people who weren't legal to make the purchases in order to "track where they went" but then lost track of where they went? I don't recall all of the details of this "misspeak" syskatoon speaks of.

For those keeping score the US chose to not prosecute the gun runners that indirectly killed our own border agents. And then Obama hid the documents, hid his attorney general who of course refused to testify under *gasp* executive privilege. And @numbnuts has multiple posts you can search under anon_lbgtq being perfectly consistent compared to his attacks on biff.

The AG meant to say he WOULD testify.

I believe Holder was also allowed to do his own investigation of this and, of course, found nothing improper. Just another of the scandals in the "scandal-free" Obama Administration which "handled" in house.

Since you're in charge, did Holder allow the purchases of guns specifically by people who weren't legal to make the purchases in order to "track where they went" but then lost track of where they went? I don't recall all of the details of this "misspeak" syskatoon speaks of.

Article i read said “known traffickers” but the point is there was no bill of sale. Obama still scandal free.

Even better, keep driving until you reach liberal Nirvana, otherwise known as Venezuela.

Look mom, they have dirt, can we stay here?

Gotta go through the libertarian paradise of Guatamala to get to Venezuela, with its top personal income tax rate of.... 7%.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT