ADVERTISEMENT

The Best Kept Political Secret In My Lifetime

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Is who is actually running things, making the decisions in the Biden Administration. It is truly astonishing that the answer has never been leaked, that not even Biden himself has ever blurted out who his boss is while in a mass of cognitive confusion. Maybe he doesn’t know.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Is who is actually running things, making the decisions in the Biden Administration. It is truly astonishing that the answer has never been leaked, that not even Biden himself has ever blurted out who his boss is while in a mass of cognitive confusion. Maybe he doesn’t know.
Shit britches doesn't know north from south. This cabinet is comedy and a shame for our country.

It's not a secret when everyone know it's Obama.

It's not a secret when everyone know it's Obama.
That’s the logical choice. But I have doubts. Obama has never struck me as an alpha male. He’s clean and articulate, and has a sharp crease in his pants. But I’ve always had a nagging feeling he was a mouthpiece for someone else.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT