ADVERTISEMENT

The Beast...wheel gun

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
[URL=http://s1193.photobucket.com/user/OSUJACK/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-03/97DFAB56-9F03-41E4-B14D-A388188779D6.jpg.html][/URL]

This is one of my favorite guns of all time...S&W 686. This is an original no dash 686 with the 4 position target sight option. I have the box and paperwork..even the cleaning kit that has never been taken out of the plastic.

I was on the trail of a Colt Python for some time, but I have never been able to find one that I felt was worth what people are wanting for them now. I found this at my local store and traded an older Colt revolver and some knives for it...it's big, heavy, and although it's not as smooth as a Python, it's close enough for me and is a joy to shoot. The full under lug is comparable to a Python. I actually like the sight set up, I can adjust it to whatever I want easily, it has 4 preset positions that can be moved with the turn of a thumb wheel.

.38 specials feel like a .22LR out of this gun, and it can handle just about anything you throw into it (although, I still stick to my Ruger Security Six for the more powerful stuff...)

What's your favorite revolver and why? Don't have to post pics if you don't want to.

Wheel
Boa-Tuff-1-Grip-Cover-on-Rhino-Revolver.jpg
gun: has anyone seen a new revolver called "the Rhino"? pretty cool.

I was looking at those, seems Chiappa had some issues with them at one time.

They may have got them fixed up now, but I had a Triple Threat and was less than pleased with it and their customer service.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT