ADVERTISEMENT

The Arizona recount!!!! WOW

osu_orangestreak

Heisman Candidate
Feb 15, 2002
From Neewsweek:

The Republican overseeing the controversial GOP-backed election audit in Arizona has reportedly been banned from entering the building where the recount process is ongoing, after he shared some data with experts that showed the results match the officially certified numbers in Maricopa County.

I wouldn't think Democrats would be stupid enough for the ballot count not to match but nothing surprises me anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: Been Jammin
Trump didn't lead on Election night in Arizona. Trump led on election night in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia. There in lies most of our concerns. The days after, where Democrats counted till they achieved a desired number has many, many of us asking questions.

We of course welcome forensic audits in any state. And we question why Democrats adamantly oppose such audits.

From Neewsweek:

The Republican overseeing the controversial GOP-backed election audit in Arizona has reportedly been banned from entering the building where the recount process is ongoing, after he shared some data with experts that showed the results match the officially certified numbers in Maricopa County.

Newsweek absolutely sucks? But regardless...and a direct question for you orangestreak. If the 81 million people who voted for cho xiden hated MAGA and Trump soooooo much, why would they NOT want audits to prove him and his adherents wrong? The libcomdems are so certain nothing went on that raises to the level of massive fraud, why not demonstrate this? Would be much easier to put the information on the table and prove the conspiracies completely and wholly false. You could literally ruin the conservative party, MAGA and Trump.

Newsweek absolutely sucks? But regardless...and a direct question for you orangestreak. If the 81 million people who voted for cho xiden hated MAGA and Trump soooooo much, why would they NOT want audits to prove him and his adherents wrong? The libcomdems are so certain nothing went on that raises to the level of massive fraud, why not demonstrate this? Would be much easier to put the information on the table and prove the conspiracies completely and wholly false. You could literally ruin the conservative party, MAGA and Trump.
windriverrange, let me remind you. You can define all seven components of critical thinking. The majority of the left cannot.

100+ investigations, recounts, and reviews of claims have proven that Uncle Joe beat Donnie the turd. 100s of allegations turned up nothing. You want to keep looking dumb, go ahead. MAGA is ruining itself.

What will you do on August 14th?

100+ investigations, recounts, and reviews of claims have proven that Uncle Joe beat Donnie the turd. 100s of allegations turned up nothing. You want to keep looking dumb, go ahead. MAGA is ruining itself.

What will you do on August 14th?

Anything questioning the election is censored.

Especially the version being sold to you.

Alpha Woke would score higher in class room intelligence quotient testing than his opponent. How do I know? Both keep shouting it to us with virtually every post. As we all know, I have a series of questions, and google won't provide correct answers.
Define liter again Mensa Man. Incomplete answers will not count.

qZ4xWw.gif

I slay myself

Just one. You can do it.... or not.

I don’t know, you people are trying to muddy the waters with your delusional white knighting for a federal takeover of voting. I would like you to comment on how a private person/entity was able to get absentee ballot applications to so many people who never asked for them in blue areas.

I don’t know, you people are trying to muddy the waters with your delusional white knighting for a federal takeover of voting. I would like you to comment on how a private person/entity was able to get absentee ballot applications to so many people who never asked for them in blue areas.
You'll need to be specific - which state? How many unsolicited absentee ballots? I appreciate you engaging on this, don't let me down by bailing now.

Define liter again Mensa Man. Incomplete answers will not count.
liter, noun A metric unit of capacity equal to one cubic decimeter. Merriam-Webster. You can't look up a simple definition?

Do you know what correlation means? Correlation was our subject matter. Google will tell you. Ponca Dan can tell you.

You just won't stop reminding us Alpha Woke and a bunch of others are your intellectual superiors.

Ponca Dan, can you please try harder? The rest of us are wasting our time.

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT