ADVERTISEMENT

That Texas utility grid again

Abbott won't survive this one- lockdowns and mask overreach pissed the majority off- don't F with peoples ac....that'll do you in

Abbott won't survive this one- lockdowns and mask overreach pissed the majority off- don't F with peoples ac....that'll do you in
You're way talking out of your ass, Abbott kept the covid stuff to a bare minimum. County judges wield that power in Texas, and all the big counties are run by Dem judges.

Reactions: SUPERPOKES
Unlike a leftist who fully believes government is the answer for everything I'm taking action myself to prevent ever having to rely on anyone else to provide my electricity. It's going to cost about 15K to install a generator that will run our entire house but I'm not going through that again.

You're way talking out of your ass, Abbott kept the covid stuff to a bare minimum. County judges wield that power in Texas, and all the big counties are run by Dem judges.
Horse crap- 5 percent of covid Deaths were actually due to covid (per CDC Einstein)- step away from the tv just a bit. Mild flu season yet you like nanny govt taking away your rights- man up geeZ

Maybe ya'll need some Democrats to come down there and 'splain how to get modern electricity? That red state gubmint gotta be getting old.

Why are you bragging? Did you even read the article? 11K MW of "sustainable" energy is offline (8K in Thermal and the rest in intermittent energy source such as wind) . Maybe if we used more reliable coal and natural gas and less Wind and Thermal, people wouldn't have to deal with such outages.

What is it with you naïve people anyways? And you "men" that actually think government needs to take care of your ass?!

I mean Fauci the one we were listening to on all this Covid BS is proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that he's a fraud and yet y'all keep believing the Kool-Aid?!. The CDC that is compromised beyond belief and is just a Vaccine propaganda machine even admits 5% of the Covid deaths were actually Covid and that's a small flu season. Flu deaths, pneumonia, heart disease, you name it and they called it Covid because the government gave hospitals more money to do this and yet you naïve TV worshiping people still
Can't see 2 inches in front of your face and think anything at all for yourselves.

It is zero wonder why the nation is falling at such a fast rate because you guys with your head up your butt think nanny government needs to take care of you it's pathetic-
And think govt or the media cares one lick
about you- you're just a pawn guy sorry

Why are you bragging? Did you even read the article? 11K MW of "sustainable" energy is offline (8K in Thermal and the rest in intermittent energy source such as wind) . Maybe if we used more reliable coal and natural gas and less Wind and Thermal, people wouldn't have to deal with such outages.

I'm all for renewable energy but the current technology is unreliable as proven back during the big freeze we had and the concerns on energy production this week. Until the technology improves to a point where it can be reliable on the worst of days it's worthless IMO.
With the way Texas is being infested with northerners escaping the messes they created, we will need more energy plants to meet the demand. Build more fossil fuel plants and tell the feds to GTFO of our business.

Fyi, thermal is coal and gas.

Unlike a leftist who fully believes government is the answer for everything I'm taking action myself to prevent ever having to rely on anyone else to provide my electricity. It's going to cost about 15K to install a generator that will run our entire house but I'm not going through that again.
But....but.....carbon footprint!?!

Reactions: iasooner2000

So it's the fault of... windmills? I KNEW some bornfollower would try to shift blame to the windmills! Or the DNC! Or AOC!

What's the total % of electricity the windmills provide in Texas?

Get it like California, or did you have other democrats in mind

Any state in the U.S. is fine. It doesn't even particularly have to be a democrat state to figure out how to have reliable electricity.

Surprised it's that high.
Typical leftist, ignorant to the facts but more than willing to share a contrarian opinion that agrees with your ideology.

Texas leads the nation in wind-powered electricity generation. Wind accounts for nearly all of the electricity generated from renewable resources in Texas. The state leads the nation in wind-powered electricity generation, producing almost three-tenths of the U.S. total in 2020.

Typical leftist, ignorant to the facts but more than willing to share a contrarian opinion that agrees with your ideology.

Texas leads the nation in wind-powered electricity generation. Wind accounts for nearly all of the electricity generated from renewable resources in Texas. The state leads the nation in wind-powered electricity generation, producing almost three-tenths of the U.S. total in 2020.

Damn man, don't confuse trucksuck with facts.

Sigh. I'm once again being taught a lesson, this time because I don't have a good offhand knowledge of.... Texas' % breakdown of various electrical generation sources by the 10 percentile.

I'm just thankful we have you guys with that encyclopedic knowledge base. It really is amazing. Exceptionalism is what this american-by-god-knowledge base is. Really makes me re-think all the messaging that's been drilled into my head. Ya know? Did ya'll know 20% all this time because of Breitbart? Levin? Not.... Rush. No. Please just not Rush.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Sigh. I'm once again being taught a lesson, this time because I don't have a good offhand knowledge of.... Texas' % breakdown of various electrical generation sources by the 10 percentile.

I'm just thankful we have you guys with that encyclopedic knowledge base. It really is amazing. Exceptionalism is what this american-by-god-knowledge base is. Really makes me re-think all the messaging that's been drilled into my head. Ya know? Did ya'll know 20% all this time because of Breitbart? Levin? Not.... Rush. No. Please just not Rush.
If you've ever driven by/through the massive wind farms in Texas it has a tendency to motivate thinking people to do a little research.

You wrote this as a thought out response?

Can anyone explain to Sysk windmills don't produce under ice loading, which occurred all across Texas. Solar panels produce little electricity on cloudy days. Windmills are locked down during ice loading.
Can you explain why natural gas delivery was impacted during the same weather event? You and Gov. Abbot may need some lessons here.

No need to insert the normal incelkatine hammering hot dogs gif... this post is perfect on its own.

No need to insert the normal incelkatine hammering hot dogs gif... this post is perfect on its own.

But he likes it so much.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
Oh, I guarantee Flailey knows aaaaall about it. Flailey knows all about the Texas power grid. Or climate. Or virology. Or economics. Or constitutional law. Or. middle east politics. Or... or... or...

Can anyone explain to Sysk windmills don't produce under ice loading, which occurred all across Texas. Solar panels produce little electricity on cloudy days. Windmills are locked down during ice loading.

Praying they get all that ice melted so they can get some electricity.

Who knew it would get so hot in the summer?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT