ADVERTISEMENT

TEXIT

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Anyone interested this is best website I believe connects you to the movement. IMO at worst it's good to push this to have bargaining power over dc- of course it's my wish to do away with that entity and start over. But baby steps- would think a unified Tx and Fla could lead us outta this mess since all the red states would join. I grew up on Ok and live in Tx so I'm a TexOkie I guess ...

Texas National Movement 400, 000 Plus so far?https://tnm.me/gettingstarted/

Anyone interested this is best website I believe connects you to the movement. IMO at worst it's good to push this to have bargaining power over dc- of course it's my wish to do away with that entity and start over. But baby steps- would think a unified Tx and Fla could lead us outta this mess since all the red states would join. I grew up on Ok and live in Tx so I'm a TexOkie I guess ...

Texas National Movement 400, 000 Plus so far?https://tnm.me/gettingstarted/
LOL they've pretty much given you an atomic wedgie on the corral, and here you are, still plodding away, evangelizing your conspiracy lunacy.

an atomic wedgie...perfectly put. he/she is not gonna stop.

I love that the latest theory on Jan 6th is that it was a giant FBI honey pot, but hey use your email and password to sing up for this secession website.

LOL they've pretty much given you an atomic wedgie on the corral, and here you are, still plodding away, evangelizing your conspiracy lunacy.
I own the corral hoss- unlike you I don't have to be part of the majority- the
Majority is not always right. Especially if Libturds like you are agreeing with 22 and these other "so called Conservatives" that's usually a SURE SIGN they on the wrong side of things

an atomic wedgie...perfectly put. he/she is not gonna stop.
Haha- they had to censor me bc I was right- just like you POS Libturds- cancel what you can't win the debate on eh? I own them on the censorship lol

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Haha- they had to censor me bc I was right- just like you POS Libturds- cancel what you can't win the debate on eh? I own them on the censorship lol
You also renege when you lose a bet. Are you using the same degree of honesty with your toofless conspiracies that you use when making and losing bets?

Reactions: davidallen
You also renege when you lose a bet. Are you using the same degree of honesty with your toofless conspiracies that you use when making and losing bets?
Ain't lost nothing- you really think anyone would want to bet against a libturd or someone on the board no one knows- really?! And whatever I was betting on- has either happened or will- if I was wrong it'd be the first time. It's why you Libturds and fear boy 22 think y'all have something there- reaching for anything bc I'm like the terminator- I'm out here- I can't be beat, i can't be bargained with, I don't feel pity or remorse, or fear and I won't stop- ever until y'all are all defeated.

I would say I hate being right all the time while many of y'all go on worshipping Gates, cowering down in a corner triple masked up with a pacifier in the corner waiting on your quadruple booster shot whilst us with CS, (Common sense ) are flat out free and proud to recognize Gods great immune system woo hoo!!!!!!!! Free Babies! Feels so good while many on here live in total FEAR believing all the media says ugh. We know better than to F up God great gift with a bunch of Fauci fear shots. Again sorry- but NOT😎

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Ain't lost nothing- you really think anyone would want to bet against a libturd or someone on the board no one knows- really?! And whatever I was betting on- has either happened or will- if I was wrong it'd be the first time. It's why you Libturds and fear boy 22 think y'all have something there- reaching for anything bc I'm like the terminator- I'm out here- I can't be beat, i can't be bargained with, I don't feel pity or remorse, or fear and I won't stop- ever until y'all are all defeated.

I would say I hate being right all the time while many of y'all go on worshipping Gates, cowering down in a corner triple masked up with a pacifier in the corner waiting on your quadruple booster shot whilst us with CS, (Common sense ) are flat out free and proud to recognize Gods great immune system woo hoo!!!!!!!! Free Babies! Feels so good while many on here live in total FEAR believing all the media says ugh. We know better than to F up God great gift with a bunch of Fauci fear shots. Again sorry- but NOT😎

This should be bronzed.

@HighStickHarry must be so proud to see his brethren achieve full conservative blossom like this.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Ain't lost nothing- you really think anyone would want to bet against a libturd or someone on the board no one knows- really?!
Been here over 15 years. Know a dozen or more people on this board IRL. We can easily arrange a way for this bet to be secured. You are just a chickenshit though.

Hell, even @HighStickHarry will vouch that your bet would be paid should you somehow win. Well, I think he might...

Reactions: AC2020
Umm, you were ass deep in SoonerScoop cesspool when that bet was settled between the parties. Stay in your lane dipshit.

Only if you promise to stay in yours.
obese_man-300x300.jpg

I know you lefties hate history and I get that, history has not been kind to your side and likely won't be yrs from now either. Enjoy the #winning you think you have going right now. As for me I am enjoying the shit show. 🤣🤣🤣

Buckwheat, is that you?
What was the bet hoss? You have zero debate you can win on except this reach. So what did I throw out there that I said I would bet most
Anything on? I stand by whatever it is- none of you Libturds or pseudo conservatives would ever honor any bet anyways on here- and what would be the proof- that it's on CNN? I'm sure you wouldn't bet anyways since you're scared of your own shadow

Dude, you aren’t a conservative … you’re an extremist, antigovernment, whack job. And you have the grammar and spelling of a 3rd grader.

Reactions: AC2020 and 22LR
Dude, you aren’t a conservative … you’re an extremist, antigovernment, whack job. And you have the grammar and spelling of a 3rd grader.
Extremist , grammar? Libturd correcting grammar?! It's all y'all got- reach reach reach for anything. Watch who gets the last laugh cowgirl- won't be your English teacher wannabe Libturd self I promise

I'm like the terminator- I'm out here- I can't be beat, i can't be bargained with, I don't feel pity or remorse, or fear and I won't stop- ever until y'all are all defeated.
I see your "Non sports - censoring" thread was moved to the Non-sports board where I was able to read it. Looks like the Terminator got tossed around like an old beat-up rag doll.

Are you OK Bub?

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
Extremist , grammar? Libturd correcting grammar?! It's all y'all got- reach reach reach for anything. Watch who gets the last laugh cowgirl- won't be your English teacher wannabe Libturd self I promise
Come on man … if you’re smart enough to be the only person who spots these obvious conspiracies and junk science, you should at least be able to form a proper sentence and spell correctly.

I see your "Non sports - censoring" thread was moved to the Non-sports board where I was able to read it. Looks like the Terminator got tossed around like an old beat-up rag doll.

Are you OK Bub?
I'm the terminator- I won they lost- gotta censor when you don't like the truth. All those people like you that got The shot outta fear and coercion - most can't handle the truth. Although some are curious and many many have buyers Remorse from the truth being held out- the May want to censor Mr Beasley pretty quick

Come on man … if you’re smart enough to be the only person who spots these obvious conspiracies and junk science, you should at least be able to form a proper sentence and spell correctly.
Junk Science Cowgirl? Lol you and the grammar- reach some more....thats...bc.....you...got ...NOTHING!!!!! How's that for grammar cowgirl? Why is the truth junk science- bc it's not on the 10 pm
News? In your world the answer is "yes"

Junk Science Cowgirl? Lol you and the grammar- reach some more....thats...bc.....you...got ...NOTHING!!!!! How's that for grammar cowgirl? Why is the truth junk science- bc it's not on the 10 pm
News? In your world the answer is "yes"
I feel like I need to take a red pen to all of your posts. You also could spend some time working on your reading comprehension.

I bet they voted you most likely to bomb a federal building in high school.

I feel like I need to take a red pen to all of your posts. You also could spend some time working on your reading comprehension.

I bet they voted you most likely to bomb a federal building in high school.
Wow you have an inner desire to be an English teacher?! Sorry you missed your calling- you're prob a pizza delivery driver? Still living in parents basement and Antifa member or wannabe? Just a couple of guesses.

Don't think we had the "most likely to bomb" award- kinda coincidental tho.....I was voted "most always correct on everything" 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT