ADVERTISEMENT

Texit

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Let's get Out from under DC communism- it's a football field square (the corrupt swamp area) and they are stealing us blind and selling us to China- with some emperialism and censorship along the way....time for Texit! Okie coming with?! I think we can get Florida and then we get it rolling
With most of the state's!

Texans to get it on voting docket this year go to Rep Kyke Biedermans website. Okies (I grew up in SE Ok so I'm a TexOkie) start calling some reps there. Sen Cruz in Texas looks out for us...John Cornyn is a traitor ....NOT at all impressed with Lankford and IDK yalls other Senator

worst case maybe the state's rise up and tell them to cut out the crap and use to negotiate. We pay all of them with our taxes so WE need more say. We don't need anything from DC except military IMO and we pay them.

Sports? Nope but important real life enough to leave it for a while for a good discussion- Hope Jeff does. It's not like the board is that busy with Sports anywho

Reactions: xplor58
While I believe that in the event Texas ever left the Union to form it's own country that Oklahoma would join them along with Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida, and most likely Arkansas, and Tennessee. It's about as silly a notion as Calexit. Let me know when this has any legs and I'll give it some attention, but till then it's not even worth discussing in any kind of serious sense.

While I believe that in the event Texas ever left the Union to form it's own country that Oklahoma would join them along with Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida, and most likely Arkansas, and Tennessee. It's about as silly a notion as Calexit. Let me know when this has any legs and I'll give it some attention, but till then it's not even worth discussing in any kind of serious sense.
Fair deal- it will for sure be updated here

I think we should let Texas succeed from the union.......all military assets in the state with the exception of National guard belong to the US Government ,so we remove all US military, let Texas succeed , then invade and occupy.......problem solved

I think we should let Texas succeed from the union.......all military assets in the state with the exception of National guard belong to the US Government ,so we remove all US military, let Texas succeed , then invade and occupy.......problem solved
It's secede you friggin liberal moron idiot

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson

Might not work out as well as you think it would. Over 11% of the entire military is from Texas along with 46% being from the south. Most of those military members from the south will not take up arms against any southern state.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT