ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Throwdown

april racer

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2011
Texas throw down begins at 5:00 CST. One of the matches is Morrison v Maple. I am not sure of the other matches.

Forgot to watch due to the football game. They showed all of the videos except for Maple/Morrison so I do not know who won. Quincy Monday at 125 and Kennedy Monday at 135 both won their matches although Kennedy amassed a 8-3 lead and ran out of gas and ended up winning 9-8. Both are extremely long and lean especially Kennedy.

Forgot to watch due to the football game. They showed all of the videos except for Maple/Morrison so I do not know who won. Quincy Monday at 125 and Kennedy Monday at 135 both won their matches although Kennedy amassed a 8-3 lead and ran out of gas and ended up winning 9-8. Both are extremely long and lean especially Kennedy.
I only saw the second period of Morrison and he lost 1-0 on a shot clock violation. What I saw was uneventful. I thought Morrison should have received 1 on a push out, but I think they said they were on their knees.

I only saw the second period of Morrison and he lost 1-0 on a shot clock violation. What I saw was uneventful. I thought Morrison should have received 1 on a push out, but I think they said they were on their knees.
Other than level changes there were no legit takedown moves by either until Morrison was in on a leg of Maple which he lost but Maple stepped out and the pushout was white paddled by the mat judge as they were transitioning from their feet to their knees. If Morrison was passive the first period then Maples was definitely passive the second and he was warned but not put on the clock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT