ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Guv getting regeneron monoclonal antibody treatment for non symptomatic covid

So people without health insurance deserve to die, so Governor Abbot can get the best treatment he probably does not need?

So people without health insurance deserve to die, so Governor Abbot can get the best treatment he probably does not need?
How do you know what he needs or doesn't need? Until this pandemic, I can't ever recall a time where unassociated individuals were so vocal in describing what treatments a person should or should not be getting from their doctor. Whether its the vaccine itself, or what medicines or treatments an individual should take once they get Covid, every lib seems to think they know what's best for an individual and believe its in their interest to usurp those decisions from the doctors.

Reactions: squeak
I want to commend you, @Syskatine, for the high moral standard you are displaying on this thread. You are obviously correct that the Governor should have eschewed the medical treatment as prescribed by his personal physician under the notion that he should step aside and let someone else have it. That is altruism at its highest. It is heart warming to know that is what you’ll do the next time you have an illness and your doctor wants to prescribe something that he believes will help you. It is inspiring to know that’s the kind of man you are.

Reactions: squeak
If it’s either me/my family or you, sorry about you bruh. Move to Canada.

I want to commend you, @Syskatine, for the high moral standard you are displaying on this thread. You are obviously correct that the Governor should have eschewed the medical treatment as prescribed by his personal physician under the notion that he should step aside and let someone else have it. That is altruism at its highest. It is heart warming to know that is what you’ll do the next time you have an illness and your doctor wants to prescribe something that he believes will help you. It is inspiring to know that’s the kind of man you are.
Well, first make sure it's a disease that I've helped propogate and cultivate at every turn before I run screaming for the experimental treatments. Can't make that level of chickenshit up, Dan. It's not that big a deal unless HE gets it.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I just posted a link that it's more available, why would I criticize Biden exactly? Just to make you feel better?
To show you have a modicum of objectiveness. No one values your opinion because you're all in on the leftist cult. You are one of the most pathetic people I have ever encountered on the internet and you would be doing the world a service if you drank a gallon of bleach just like @Pokeabear finally did.

Welp, looks like the treatment works well enough that the White House is taking it away from their political opponents.

What a time to be alive 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT