ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Democratic Party sent noncitizens voter reg cards with citizenship box pre-checked "yes"

You are kidding right? It's the Star Telegram not the Huffington Post or CNN.
You're missing the mark. The only way CSCOTT and his cadre might believe it is if it WAS on Huffington or CNN. And even then they are just as likely to believe Huff and/or CNN had sold out and betrayed the team. Have you ever seen CSCOTT write "Huffington Post, lol"? "CNN, lol?"

Last edited:
NPC-7-msnbc-msnpc.jpg

Lulz? Is that gamer speak, Mr. wolfravenclaw?

It's definitely not quite your elaborate aluminum foil dome of Russian conspiracy, but it's a topic of interest to those of us who don't have our heads up a political party's ass.
Probably. Remember you can call me by my real name anytime “Shawn” :p, I don’t mind. You don’t have to use Google or search Orange Power for my info brother you already know me, remember? Lulz. How is OP btw? My “home” IP is banned. Somebody got wise. ;) As to your last run on sentence, :rolleyes: not very many Independents for one to have their head up their ass and Angus King just isnt my type, and no neither is Bernie. :D

Last edited:
Probably. Remember you can call me by my real name anytime “Shawn” :p, I don’t mind. You don’t have to use Google or search Orange Power for my info brother you already know me, remember? Lulz. How is OP btw? My “home” IP is banned. Somebody got wise. ;) As to your last run on sentence, :rolleyes: not very many Independt for one to have their head up their ass. :D
Mr. wolfravenclaw is much cooler sounding, wouldn't you agree?

How is OP? I suspect not much additional has been reported in the past 12 hours or so. An investigation into the Texas Democratic Party will probably take at least a few weeks.

Mr. wolfravenclaw is much cooler sounding, wouldn't you agree?

How is OP? I suspect not much additional has been reported in the past 12 hours or so. An investigation into the Texas Democratic Party will probably take at least a few weeks.
When I was 20 yeah. My real name is much cooler. Come on baby. Say it.
Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you, say, "Baby I love you"
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You acting kind of shady, ain't callin' me baby
Why the sudden change?

When I was 20 yeah. My real name is much cooler. Come on baby. Say it.
Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you, say, "Baby I love you"
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You acting kind of shady, ain't callin' me baby
Why the sudden change?
tumblr_oybepvKF0Q1uvkt1so2_400.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT