ADVERTISEMENT

Tex. Guv's numers keep dropping

Meanwhile Bidens Border Czar is flipping coins while there is a Humanitarian Crisis at our Southern Border.

61465e3ba6e27.image.jpg

He used to be a very excellent sustainable balance of moderate to right Republican governance and likeability, but sometime after the grid debacle he started taking his marching orders from some not too popular right wing special interest groups so he could fatten his coffers from the Texas members of those groups.

He vetoed some legislation around animal rights and domestic violence that had extremely strong bipartisan support, and alienated a very large number of supporters who also care a great deal about the legislation to which he gave a big "F You". I would say between that and lack of accountability shown for the grid disaster, he has made reelection way harder than it needed to be.

Reactions: blbronco
He used to be a very excellent sustainable balance of moderate to right Republican governance and likeability, but sometime after the grid debacle he started taking his marching orders from some not too popular right wing special interest groups so he could fatten his coffers from the Texas members of those groups.

He vetoed some legislation around animal rights and domestic violence that had extremely strong bipartisan support, and alienated a very large number of supporters who also care a great deal about the legislation to which he gave a big "F You". I would say between that and lack of accountability shown for the grid disaster, he has made reelection way harder than it needed to be.
Although I'm pretty much a fan of A'bott', I can present no plausible argument.

I know tons of Latinos. They're not fans of the Biden border disaster. As the guy in the video points out, the governor of Texas has little power.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
Abbott is a big govt establishment GOP who tries to play to conservatives- like most R's.
A big lobby for him is a clinic that does gender mutilation sex change stuff in teens- is why he's never done anything for that cause.

He's a lockdown, mask wearing globalist. Thank God it's almost election year as he did some good things.

Every time he does stuff or most every time- he leaves a loophole to try and appease leftist (e.g. lifting his nautzi mask and lockdown mandates ...he said if bogus PCR cases were high- Clay Jenkins and Dallas Co could still keep them- that's chickenshit.

He's done nothing for property tax relief - he's a big govt globalist- period.

West prob won't be bad, Huffines I don't think is going to go hard enough.

Chad Prather has been in his truck going accross the state- great personality and apprears to be a small govt Zero BS covid mandate crap type guy. I saw him speak in Sherman awhile back- he came from the border earlier that day.

You can find him alll over the Internet- I'm giving him a long look. Sick of all these establishment pukes that do biz as usual.

We need low to no fed taxes and low to no property taxes- govt needs to shrink shrink shrink. Sick of owning a home or homes and paying the govt to live in it. More people need to NOT be ok with paying all these stupid theft taxes

Abbott is a big govt establishment GOP who tries to play to conservatives- like most R's.
A big lobby for him is a clinic that does gender mutilation sex change stuff in teens- is why he's never done anything for that cause.

He's a lockdown, mask wearing globalist. Thank God it's almost election year as he did some good things.

Every time he does stuff or most every time- he leaves a loophole to try and appease leftist (e.g. lifting his nautzi mask and lockdown mandates ...he said if bogus PCR cases were high- Clay Jenkins and Dallas Co could still keep them- that's chickenshit.

He's done nothing for property tax relief - he's a big govt globalist- period.

West prob won't be bad, Huffines I don't think is going to go hard enough.

Chad Prather has been in his truck going accross the state- great personality and apprears to be a small govt Zero BS covid mandate crap type guy. I saw him speak in Sherman awhile back- he came from the border earlier that day.

You can find him alll over the Internet- I'm giving him a long look. Sick of all these establishment pukes that do biz as usual.

We need low to no fed taxes and low to no property taxes- govt needs to shrink shrink shrink. Sick of owning a home or homes and paying the govt to live in it. More people need to NOT be ok with paying all these stupid theft taxes

If you want to see who really owns the property you have work hard to pay for, miss a couple of property tax payments. Then you realize you are merely investing the fruits of your labor to insure government keeps getting their money.

Hey sister (@Syskatine ) who's numbers are dropping faster? Abbot, Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Summer or the oxygen numbers on a dead goat? Keep it up you guys are killing it.
A Clinton News Network Poll tells me 2% of respondents feel good about how America is going under Biden.

Polling told us Kalifornians couldn't stomach Ms. Lockupabruthuh. Was it the Godmother of the Clinton crime mob her dug her up? We all know how stupid Biden is. Would he name Lockupabruthuh as a running mate after she trashed him as a racist in debates, even though she was right?

Hey sister (@Syskatine ) who's numbers are dropping faster? Abbot, Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Summer or the oxygen numbers on a dead goat? Keep it up you guys are killing it.
Are you gloating? Because if you are would you like to take a joy ride through some of the other brags and predictions?

We can start with sunny's incredible polling prowess and keen political instincts he's demonstrated over the past year.

Are you gloating? Because if you are would you like to take a joy ride through some of the other brags and predictions?

We can start with sunny's incredible polling prowess and keen political instincts he's demonstrated over the past year.
Have you checked out Biden's latest approval ratings, Joy? Are you now living in Texas? If so, good riddance.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT