ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Lasso

Inky29

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2001
I loved the commercials when they came out, hilarious. I'll be honest I actually like the show much more. It's not to heavy on the stupid jokes like the commercials were, so far it's been really entertaining. Only 3 episodes out so far but it's already been picked up for a 2nd season. I really like it.

Reactions: sbaPoke and TPOKE
I loved the commercials when they came out, hilarious. I'll be honest I actually like the show much more. It's not to heavy on the stupid jokes like the commercials were, so far it's been really entertaining. Only 3 episodes out so far but it's already been picked up for a 2nd season. I really like it.
We watched all four episodes on Saturday night and have loved it so far. Like you said, don’t go in expecting all goofy, stupid jokes, it’s not that kind of show. Actually has some serious parts which I enjoy. I also just really like Jason Sudekis. Nate the equipment manager might be my favorite character though, he’s been great.

Wife and I really like it. The writing is really good.

Reactions: SSS!!!
Got Apple TV free with an iPhone purchase. Really like this show and Mythic Quest. What others are worth watching? Tehran? Servant?

Got Apple TV free with an iPhone purchase. Really like this show and Mythic Quest. What others are worth watching? Tehran? Servant?
I highly recommend "For All Mankind" - it's an alternate history look at the space program. The Russians beat us to the moon and all the intrigue that ensues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT