ADVERTISEMENT

TDS-Afflicted Liz Cheney Goes Full Leftist, Smears Florida Governor Ron DeSantis As “Dangerous”

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

The RINO version of Hillary......this hobags focus was always discrediting those politically stronger and more astute then her, so she could run for higher office. Toxic beeotch. And to think Wyomingosualum and I once had a discussion in Pinedale WY about what a hottie she is and our desire for her ;-)

My take is that the swamp has corruption on her and her father. Most likely her father carries a lot of baggage. I doubt she does anything beyond a a minor cabinet position for a corrupt democrat or republican, if anything at all.

Lol…

“To some extent, we might understand why Cheney could have issues with Donald Trump. He’s an abrasive, confident Alpha male without a filter. Trump is a bull in a china shop. Even those of us who love the guy will admit he’s got a sketchy past when it comes to relationships with women and he’s not exactly a bible-thumping, didactic Christian. But those issues are beside the point. We love Trump’s leadership, not his morality.”

TDS-laden article hahahahahaha.

Trump Deification Syndrome in overdrive

Carry on

Cheney's were and are some Evil global POS- the power daddy Dick had and has With the MIC is a corrupt as it comes

I have no doubt you and every other Trumpwt have never considered your opinion of her only fell because Trump is a dumbass and a criminal and she’s calling him on it.

carry on
Considering the father who raised her it should suprise no one that she can recognize a dumb ass and a criminal from a mile away. I think Trump is both of those things, but compared to Dick Cheney he's an amateur.

Reactions: killmnl
The man who crushed the Nazi's and led the largest military ever assembled Dwight Eisenhower warned us on the vast military industrial complex. This has expanded to include big pharma and other large industries.

The Cheney's and Bush's along with many career politicians from both parties are part of that complex. We are talking about 100's of billions of dollars, trillions over time, generational wealth for politicians.

They are not going down without a fight.

The man who crushed the Nazi's and led the largest military ever assembled Dwight Eisenhower warned us on the vast military industrial complex. This has expanded to include big pharma and other large industries.

The Cheney's and Bush's along with many career politicians from both parties are part of that complex. We are talking about 100's of billions of dollars, trillions over time, generational wealth for politicians.

They are not going down without a fight.
Absolutely they won't - will take out an uprisings against them- but it can be done

It Is now a public- private behemoth running the show- gov and big corporations working hand in hand against the people-and the machine is massive
People need to wake the hell up IMO

Reactions: Headhunter

The RINO version of Hillary......this hobags focus was always discrediting those politically stronger and more astute then her, so she could run for higher office. Toxic beeotch. And to think Wyomingosualum and I once had a discussion in Pinedale WY about what a hottie she is and our desire for her ;-)
August 16 cannot get here soon enough.

Lol…

“To some extent, we might understand why Cheney could have issues with Donald Trump. He’s an abrasive, confident Alpha male without a filter. Trump is a bull in a china shop. Even those of us who love the guy will admit he’s got a sketchy past when it comes to relationships with women and he’s not exactly a bible-thumping, didactic Christian. But those issues are beside the point. We love Trump’s leadership, not his morality.”

TDS-laden article hahahahahaha.

Trump Deification Syndrome in overdrive

Carry on
How old were you when you sucked your first cock?

I get that argument for Trump, but explain that argument in her bashing of DeSantis. To me, this just shows that her actions are less about 'getting rid of Trump from the Republican party' and more about wanting to maintain her position as a media darling to her D.C. globalist friends.

Just about seals her fate to be an aspiring author. She has been moving herself away from her Wyoming constituency for quite a while but this one lit the rocket. DC globalist friends won't save her bacon with Wyoming conservatives and she knows it. But she is probably making some serious pocket change for her efforts.

Just about seals her fate to be an aspiring author. She has been moving herself away from her Wyoming constituency for quite a while but this one lit the rocket. DC globalist friends won't save her bacon with Wyoming conservatives and she knows it. But she is probably making some serious pocket change for her efforts.
No it doesn't. She'll get a multi-million dollar advance on a book deal that 'spills the dirt' about conservatives and the NY/DC media bases will lap it up. Her political fate was sealed as soon as she joined that committee (if not from her vote to impeach) and so now she's just lathering up the one fan base she'll have left so she can make the media circuit and sell some books.

Just so people continue to understand what a hobag shill this broad is
Beat me to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT