ADVERTISEMENT

Taxes

86Poke

Starter
Oct 19, 2004
I'm so damn tired of hearing all of these damn Democrats worried about the elite paying their "fair share" of taxes. If they are so worried about it why don't they pass legislation to go to a national consumer text? Then even the poorest can pay their fair share on what they buy. And the ridge can pay more because they spend more on more expensive items. But that wouldn't work for the dumbass liberals who only want to sit back and text the hell out of the people who have actually worked their way to the top

I'm so damn tired of hearing all of these damn Democrats worried about the elite paying their "fair share" of taxes. If they are so worried about it why don't they pass legislation to go to a national consumer text? Then even the poorest can pay their fair share on what they buy. And the ridge can pay more because they spend more on more expensive items. But that wouldn't work for the dumbass liberals who only want to sit back and text the hell out of the people who have actually worked their way to the top
Bernie is so pissed off at Wall Street he's gonna raise taxes on the middle class.

What I love is the fact I got to move up a tax bracket this year and pay Oklahoma a bunch more money. I need more write offs but I am not reporting political or religious donations under this administration plus I don't give for the write off.

Reactions: CBradSmith
What I love is the fact I got to move up a tax bracket this year and pay Oklahoma a bunch more money. I need more write offs but I am not reporting political or religious donations under this administration plus I don't give for the write off.

I'm the same. Haven't reported charitable giving in years.

I use the heck out of as many write offs as possible.

Reactions: CBradSmith
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT