ADVERTISEMENT

Tallest midget

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Lotsa posters saying they can't wait till 2022 to take the house back. GOP are the tallest
Midgets and the bar is laughingly low.

States started the Fed to deal with international commerce and form Militarty to protect borders- it's not happening. Now theFed is corrupt and taking our money and giving it to Hamas terrorist to wipe Israel off the map Et al....we know about the waste and putting billions of our tax dollars in their pockets.

Every 3 letter agency is corrupt and no one there (DC) cares about any of us- even the Libbie idiots on here God Bless them..... they (DC) Look down there noses at us in disgust and laughter.

Republicans did nothing to stop a horrendous anti American regime and global Left from taking over our country- They left DJT on an island bc he wasn't "establishment".....YES ITS THAT BAD. They are spineless and corrupt and only a a few of them (Rand Paul , Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan, MTG even try to fight.)

If your best is "wait til 2022" so you can get a spineless , feckless bunch of Wusses back into power- I say we can do way better.

Yes Dims are evil satanist Pedophiles- GOP is the tallest midget in the room.

We need to think a little bit better or we will get the same old BS

I will bump this one.....It's all or none - you think GOP is going to fix this- you do not see the magnitude of the problem- period.
You are counting on the most feckless of the feckless- it's we the people that had the fix- just
Gotta get er done

Damn. I thought for sure there’d be a picture of syskincel in this thread.

E1sa2dOXMAMFcT9

Reactions: iasooner2000
Don't confuse anything .....as one stated today (I stated "I can't believe the republicans let all this cheating take place and did NOTHING" ). The person I was talking to said "don't confuse anything- they are all different part parts of the same bird"

Makes sense- something even the Libturds can agree on is.....if you're counting on the feckless republicans to save us- you're kind of a sucker...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT