ADVERTISEMENT

Talk about following a playbook...

aix_xpert

Heisman Winner
Sep 5, 2001
So with the ever-changing CDC guidance on masks, Fauci's star with the left is starting to lose its shine. So how do you fix it? I know....

Go WOKE!

Everyone that got Duped by this POS, the media, crooked politicians, big Pharma etc need to freakin learn to not let it happen again.

Am proud to say I was enlightened and awake when it started and am not saying "I told you so" but am saying....PLEASE DO NOT BE STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT LEARN FROM THIS.

They lied about the numbers, the origin, the masks, the so called vaccines, Fauci, big Pharma- please stop listening to the main stream news - there are scores of alt news sites that tell the truth.

Please learn people- there's zero hope for the full blown Libs on here but there's a whole bunch of conservatives that are masking up and taking these untested shots

Mu question is: are most Americans that narcissistic that they think we can't be taken over by evil and lied to? Think again.

The MAGA crowd here to help us think through these issues.

E1k0LOFXEAAEqQm

Everyone that got Duped by this POS, the media, crooked politicians, big Pharma etc need to freakin learn to not let it happen again.

Am proud to say I was enlightened and awake when it started and am not saying "I told you so" but am saying....PLEASE DO NOT BE STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT LEARN FROM THIS.

They lied about the numbers, the origin, the masks, the so called vaccines, Fauci, big Pharma- please stop listening to the main stream news - there are scores of alt news sites that tell the truth.

Please learn people- there's zero hope for the full blown Libs on here but there's a whole bunch of conservatives that are masking up and taking these untested shots

Mu question is: are most Americans that narcissistic that they think we can't be taken over by evil and lied to? Think again.
I blew Fauci off when I saw what a little short fvcker he was. When they said to stay at home unless you were attending a BLM riot, that pretty much confirmed I was right.

I blew Fauci off when I saw what a little short fvcker he was. When they said to stay at home unless you were attending a BLM riot, that pretty much confirmed I was right.
Gotta say the wifey called him out before me....I went to researching him and a day later I knew- sometimes we gotta have some help seeing things. I've been awake ever since- that was Feb - Early March

E1ibNMwUYAEMSXy

Reactions: davidallen
Media, Libturd Governors and all involved
Murdered those elderly and some other banning Ivermectin and HCQ- they are cheap and they couldn't make billions off the vaccine and steal the election if they let the cat out that they work awesome.

Anyone really still think big Pharma (sans many surgeons and some good people in the medical field) have your best interests at heart?! LMAO at the gullible- but it's a sad sad horrible thing the way they keep everyone sick and make billions off them each year

You obviously had a sex dream about me last night. My notifications are filled up with you.
Thanks, that'll trigger Flailey. That's why you did it. Now we'll have 500 gay sex references to sift through.

Look at your fellow MAGA patriot. I'm just saying that I'm glad my political ideology doesn't attract every loon out there.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

I do know people that would rather be lied to with a smile on the politicians face than know the actual truth. The majority vote Democrat. A couple Republicans and a couple Independents.

The fact is there are people who will walk outside and shoot at aircraft if War of the World's comes back on the radio.

Every. Single. Time. Queefa.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you ready to see loons?

Here. We. Go.

AlertSentimentalCapybara-size_restricted.gif

I think I get enough on here, thanks!

Is that your wife? The big 'un, we know cute brunettes don't do incels :)

Oh, proud of your fellow MAGA guy's batshit crazy grasp of Covid?

I think I get enough on here, thanks!

Is that your wife? The big 'un, we know cute brunettes don't do incels :)

Oh, proud of your fellow MAGA guy's batshit crazy grasp of Covid?
Yeah, sorry dickbreath. The big 'un is one of your team. The attractive one making fun of her, not so much.

Shall we carry on, Queefa?
im-91236

Yeah, sorry dickbreath. The big 'un is one of your team. The attractive one making fun of her, not so much.

Shall we carry on, Queefa?
im-91236
Did you say attractive? Dude, you need to put down the keyboard and go for a walk (in the morning)... That or just concede that the Steve Bannon look turns you on.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Did you say attractive? Dude, you need to put down the keyboard and go for a walk (in the morning)... That or just concede that the Steve Bannon look turns you on.
Yeah, sorry, we like our women to look like women. Sorry about the facts dave. But you know what they say, for every pig...

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT