ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgating Options

Aug 26, 2015
KU fan here.. coming to the game in stillwater (yes i know chubba hubbard is gonna run for 400 yards on us)...

what are my options? normally alumni association throws a nice lil tailgate at away games but we have nothing this week.. i just want somewhere to enjoy drinks/food early to prep me for this beatdown.

TIA

(also thanks for beating kstate)

KU fan here.. coming to the game in stillwater (yes i know chubba hubbard is gonna run for 400 yards on us)...

what are my options? normally alumni association throws a nice lil tailgate at away games but we have nothing this week.. i just want somewhere to enjoy drinks/food early to prep me for this beatdown.

TIA

(also thanks for beating kstate)

This.

This is my regular tailgate (not mine like I run it or anything....just the one I always go to and help out with), and all are welcome. This game we have a professional competition BBQ/smoker guy coming in. He comes in once a year and donates his time and money. We will have some food and lots of drinks before the game and an absolute feast afterwards because the game is at 11:00.

This.

This is my regular tailgate (not mine like I run it or anything....just the one I always go to and help out with), and all are welcome. This game we have a professional competition BBQ/smoker guy coming in. He comes in once a year and donates his time and money. We will have some food and lots of drinks before the game and an absolute feast afterwards because the game is at 11:00.
Will definitely come through. What’s the preferred donation amount?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT