ADVERTISEMENT

Systematic Israeli Rape & Torture

“The Newarab” not sure how legit the source is

Do you the Palestinians/Hamas are innocent? Your criticism to be one-sided and we all know worldly conflicts are never one sided…

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
“The Newarab” not sure how legit the source is

Do you the Palestinians/Hamas are innocent? Your criticism to be one-sided and we all know worldly conflicts are never one sided…
One sided: no. What Hamas did on Oct 7 is inexcusable. What Israel has done in the next ten months is unforgivable.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
One sided: no. What Hamas did on Oct 7 is inexcusable. What Israel has done in the next ten months is unforgivable.
Agree with you on Oct 7th attack. Do you agree with any of Israel’s response? Do you think they should’ve stayed out of Rafa?

I understand going after the terrorists and protecting yourselves. War crimes in response to war crimes are different..

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
I woke up this morning to a bright shiny Dan. Good fishing today also. I live a good life, the life I've chosen. Run for Hamas president Dan, might be yer calling?

I woke up this morning to a bright shiny Dan. Good fishing today also. I live a good life, the life I've chosen. Run for Hamas president Dan, might be yer calling?
Why shouldn’t I run for Netanyahu’s job? That would be closer to my calling. I’m glad you had a good day, and I hope they last your entire lifetime.

Why shouldn’t I run for Netanyahu’s job? That would be closer to my calling. I’m glad you had a good day, and I hope they last your entire lifetime.
Don't vote, don't take action but yet you cry and bitch! Take action Dan! Make a difference for yer arab nations!

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Agree with you on Oct 7th attack. Do you agree with any of Israel’s response? Do you think they should’ve stayed out of Rafa?

I understand going after the terrorists and protecting yourselves. War crimes in response to war crimes are different..

They’re killing dozens of women and children at a time to get sometimes 1 guy. Saying it isn’t morally superior earns the AntiSeMiTe label.

Good for you sir.

carry on

They’re killing dozens of women and children at a time to get sometimes 1 guy. Saying it isn’t morally superior earns the AntiSeMiTe label.

Good for you sir.

carry on
i think we are agreeing! I don’t agree with most of what Israel has done the last few months.

I’m all for getting terrorists and protecting the only ‘democracy’ in the region but there seems to be no accountability.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT