ADVERTISEMENT

@Syskatine

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
This article is way too long for your culturally developed Twitter attention span, but you really should read it in short bursts until you get to the end. You can skip the first half history lesson if you want and just go straight to the talk about Putin. I think you will be mildly surprised at the objective criticism of the man and feel mildly rebuked that you have been so afraid of him. If you read it it might open your eyes to a more realistic perspective of Putin, Russia and the American need to provoke the proxy war in Ukraine. And you might conclude that rather than work to oust him it might be better to let sleeping dogs lie. It’s obvious that yoi wouldn’t read the other link I gave you, and doubtful you’ll read this one, too. I can lead you to the water …

This article is way too long for your culturally developed Twitter attention span, but you really should read it in short bursts until you get to the end. You can skip the first half history lesson if you want and just go straight to the talk about Putin. I think you will be mildly surprised at the objective criticism of the man and feel mildly rebuked that you have been so afraid of him. If you read it it might open your eyes to a more realistic perspective of Putin, Russia and the American need to provoke the proxy war in Ukraine. And you might conclude that rather than work to oust him it might be better to let sleeping dogs lie. It’s obvious that yoi wouldn’t read the other link I gave you, and doubtful you’ll read this one, too. I can lead you to the water …

"With NATO’s subsequent expansion almost to the suburbs of St. Petersburg, the Russian Federation was pushed back to the geopolitical position of the beginning of Peter’s reign, over three centuries earlier."

Propaganda. Every satellite country couldn't get away from Russia fast enough, that had nothing to do with nato.

I was wrong about a Russian invasion of Ukraine. I did not think Putin would invade because I didn’t think he needed to, that he could get his way about Donbas without firing a shot. I miscalculated, and I think he may have miscalculated, too. Western Ukraine may become Russia's “Afghanistan” for the next 20 years. He wants NATO abolished, but this action only proves to NATO advocates that it is needed now more than ever. In the meantime innocent civilians are being murdered while watching their homes and cities be turned into rubble. What Putin is doing is unconscionable and deserves condemnation from every angle. From my perspective he had the moral high ground and he just pissed it away.

carry on

"With NATO’s subsequent expansion almost to the suburbs of St. Petersburg, the Russian Federation was pushed back to the geopolitical position of the beginning of Peter’s reign, over three centuries earlier."

Propaganda. Every satellite country couldn't get away from Russia fast enough, that had nothing to do with nato.
Sys, you do understand that those satellite countries escaped from Russia before joining NATO, do you not? They were out, as the Godfather would say, and NATO dragged them back in.

Sys, you do understand that those satellite countries escaped from Russia before joining NATO, do you not? They were out, as the Godfather would say, and NATO dragged them back in.
Yes. They had a right to not be scheduled back into Russia, didn't they? It was in their beat interest to join NATO, wasn't it?

Yes. They had a right to not be scheduled back into Russia, didn't they? It was in their beat interest to join NATO, wasn't it?
Why was joining NATO in their best interest? Russia was a mere shell of its old power, and remains so today. That's the whole point. If you had read the whole thing instead of stopping reading as soon as you found something you could criticize, you would know that Russia wanted nothing more than to be included in the European community, and old hatreds by American NeoCons saw to it that could not happen. And now we have driven Russia into the waiting arms of China instead of allying with them to pressure China. Damn, Sys, read the damn article!

Why was joining NATO in their best interest? Russia was a mere shell of its old power, and remains so today. That's the whole point. If you had read the whole thing instead of stopping reading as soon as you found something you could criticize, you would know that Russia wanted nothing more than to be included in the European community, and old hatreds by American NeoCons saw to it that could not happen. And now we have driven Russia into the waiting arms of China instead of allying with them to pressure China. Damn, Sys, read the damn article!
So they don't end up getting invaded like every other country around Russia. Like Ukraine.

Buuuuullshit. Russia is a country ran by and for criminals and has been for generations. They are never going to be a part of the European community like an enlightened Western democracy. That's just made up.

Buuuuullshit. Russia is a country ran by and for criminals and has been for generations. They are never going to be a part of the European community like an enlightened Western democracy. That's just made up.
You didn' read the article, did you? Yet you still felt compelled to comment about something about which you know nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT