ADVERTISEMENT

@syskatine, @cowbboyup @clinton Scott

I'm not at all confident Trump has the first clue on how to run this country. I guess we all get to find out now.

Obama collects millions and millions in overseas campaign donations and got a fine.

Trump allegedly paid off two chicken heads and is going to jail.

Seems about right.

Difference is unlike Trump, Obama didn’t commit a felony.

Obama didn’t conspire with his personal attorney to pay hush money to silence two prostitutes to influence the outcome of a Presidential election.

Trump did.

Difference is unlike Trump, Obama didn’t commit a felony.

Obama didn’t conspire with his personal attorney to pay hush money to silence two prostitutes to influence the outcome of a Presidential election.

Trump did.

You don't know any of that.

According to a report from the Office of Compliance, more than $17 million has been paid out in sexual harassment settlements over a period of 20 years -- 1997 to 2017 to protect United States congressmen.

With your tax dollars.

And then non-disclosure agreements were signed to keep the victims quiet. These non-disclosure agreements are legal from top to bottom and front to back.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...lements-congress-sexual-harassment/index.html

You don't know any of that.

We know Obama has never committed a felony.

After publicly asking Russians to hack into an American citizen’s emails, Donald J Trump directed his personal attorney to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in hush money to prostitutes to influence a federal election.

Big difference.

Trump's of course #winning but this "Individual no. 1" may have a rough 2019.

Trump's of course #winning but this "Individual no. 1" may have a rough 2019.

Indeed.

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct by officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, and tax evasion.

Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
No
No
Maybe

Reactions: Syskatine
Honest question to you two nuts.

How many times have you predicted trump is finished since 2015?
I hope the left and the media throws everything at Trump including the kitchen sink. Bring It On. Trump is a lot like Reagan, at his very, very best when he's fighting a good old-fashioned donnybrook. Trump supporters love a good fight as well and will stick with him till hell freezes over. It's going to be fun watching these left-wing nimrods get their pussies grabbed

Yes I haven't shared my views on Trump in this forum enough, have I?

I’m sure you do, I usually don’t read too much after the first few sentences of your posts. The date of the thread and picturing you sucking your thumb and speed texting your gay friends to lay low for a while on election night was humorous to me.

I hope the left and the media throws everything at Trump including the kitchen sink. Bring It On. Trump is a lot like Reagan, at his very, very best when he's fighting a good old-fashioned donnybrook. Trump supporters love a good fight as well and will stick with him till hell freezes over. It's going to be fun watching these left-wing nimrods get their pussies grabbed
Can you imagine the things Trump could do and say if he actually did go down? It would be fun to watch.

Reactions: CBradSmith
I’m sure you do, I usually don’t read too much after the first few sentences of your posts. The date of the thread and picturing you sucking your thumb and speed texting your gay friends to lay low for a while on election night was humorous to me.

I love your posts and read them like bestsellers. I share them. I'm still marveling that guys will label themselves "incels" - when I was growing up guys were embarrassed if they couldn't get laid. You guys are right out there with it up front, proudly: I can't get laid! I don't work! I stay at home and let the wife work! But I have answers when it comes to politics!

I find millenials and their inexplicable extroversion highly entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT